Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @310.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Share your DIY tips and simple recipes!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Share your DIY tips and simple recipes!  (Read 156 times)
DoctorDizzy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I will become the god of this new world!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: August 30, 2024 @688.58 »

I'm making a book for myself. I already bound it and then turned it into a hardcover book; I used pages from a 2022-23 planner and it was a lot of fun. I want to fill it with DIY tips and tricks and recipes and all sorts of other stuff! If you guys have any ideas or recommendations, please please please tell me!! <3  :transport:

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
Thorn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2024 @257.82 »

This one is less of a recipe and more of a general food tip, but if you have ramen noodles, you can add eggs to them while you boil the water to cook them and it's a great source of cheap protein compared to meat. If you add in the broth packet and some of your own spices first before you add the noodles, the noodles will pick up extra flavoring as you cook them. And you can always add extra veggies in while you cook everything, I personally like adding spring onions, garlic, and carrots to the ramen while I cook the noodles.

OwO Like a scientist
UwU like a punk
>w< like an anarchist
PurpleHello98
Full Member ⚓︎

'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: purplehello98

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024 @192.11 »

This one is less of a recipe and more of a general food tip, but if you have ramen noodles, you can add eggs to them while you boil the water to cook them and it's a great source of cheap protein compared to meat. If you add in the broth packet and some of your own spices first before you add the noodles, the noodles will pick up extra flavoring as you cook them. And you can always add extra veggies in while you cook everything, I personally like adding spring onions, garlic, and carrots to the ramen while I cook the noodles.

I do pretty much this exact thing! Except in my family home we don't often have a lot of vegetables on hand that would go well with ramen. :/ Instead I often end up putting chicken in with an egg of two! Just the cubed chicken you can get canned from the shops. I normally put in part of the flavour packet as well as some chili powder and "pasta sprinkle" (Italian herbs that go well with pasta). And normally I drain off the water before all that too, since at home we don't really have any bowls (besides microwave bowls) big enough to fit all the broth.

"...And we are not angels, to be comforted by seeing the means for which everything is sent."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, Wives and Daughters

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2024 @823.31 »

One of the first things I added to my recipe book was a collection of home made cleaners for floors, counters, clothes, and toilets, etc. I don't have the document anymore, but basically I didn't have any money to buy the more expensive ones, so I searched around for various replacements and printed them all out.

Usually you can substitute vinegar and baking soda for most cleaners. Here's one that found through experimentation:
In a glass or other nonreactive jar, combine apple cider vinegar and orange peels. Put a lid on and let sit for several days. It will form a thick syrup that can be used to clean surfaces, and works as a mild bug repellent.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

GUIDE: Melon's Simple X3D World Tutorial

Started by MelooonBoard ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials

Replies: 5
Views: 4649
Last post February 17, 2022 @637.75
by demonologi
Oo Animal Crossing Towns oO - Share your town!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2473
Last post November 07, 2023 @41.97
by soapfriendo
I am new to making sites and I want some tips to improve.

Started by Icey!Board ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 4
Views: 2122
Last post December 14, 2021 @853.48
by Icey!

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi