Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @750.74
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello there!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello there!!  (Read 720 times)
ConnorTheVGFan78
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Can't let you do that, Star Fox!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: connorthevgfan78
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: connorthevgfan78

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @257 » Toggle Font Embed

:ozwomp: Hello people, my name is Connor!! :ozwomp:

I'm an old-tech loving nerd from The Keystone State (that's what I like calling my home state of Pennsylvania) who's in his 20s. My interests include coding, music, film-making, discovering and trying out old pieces of tech, gaming, cooking, and ice hockey.

I started working on my website and exploring other people's sites about a couple months ago after watching a few YouTube videos about Neocities and the Web Revival. I've actually been taking some time to check out the forum over the past week, and finally decided to make an account. Learning HTML and working on my site so far has been both a challenging and rewarding experience, and I'm happy to now be part of a community that I can share that experience with.

:smile: And yeah, that's pretty much it. Thank you all for taking the time to read this!! :smile:

Logged

This post was written by:   https://connorthevgfan78.neocities.org/buttons/CTVGF78-ButtonVer1.gif
https://status.cafe/users/connorthevgfan78/badge.png
:4u: Thanks for reading my post!! I hope you have an awesome day, evening, noon, night, or whatever time of the Earth's rotation you happen to be experiencing rn!!! :4u:
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 01 Sep 2024 @724 » Toggle Font Embed

Yoooo ! Welcome to the forum !

Happy to see you decided to join us ! We're starting to be quite numerous lately, it's cool to see an active forum  :transport:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe