Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @544.61
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello Ya'll!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello Ya'll!  (Read 802 times)
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2024 @475 » Toggle Font Embed

I took a bit of a while to finally posting on here! wasn't aware i got approved lol. But hello ya'll. i'm new here. it's been forever since i've been on a forum board. i recently picked up webcrafting a couple weeks ago. I have a couple of sites. One as a lore dump site for a long standing project, the other as more of a personal site. all in all, been having fun learning the ropes of HTML. ^w^

Hopefully I won't forget to post here every once and a while. XD

Logged
Malice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AngelOfMalice
PicMix: lacrymosa

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2024 @712 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome  :cheesy:

Your websites look so cool! I especially love that adorable rabbit logo on your personal page.

I'll definitely check out your music as well! did you make the song in the Cosmic Kits site? It's really nice ^_^

I'm glad to see more people making spaces of their own and I can't wait to see what else you do with your sites :3

Logged

Any/All

malice@escargot.chat (18+ only please!)

https://maliceinwonderland.nekoweb.org/images/miw400x40.png https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/archivescence400x40.gif

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/tod/d48.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2024 @812 » Toggle Font Embed

Heyyy welcome to Melonland Forum

I love your website, there's a 90's cartoon network vibe to the style, it's so cool !!

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2024 @829 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome  :cheesy:

Your websites look so cool! I especially love that adorable rabbit logo on your personal page.

I'll definitely check out your music as well! did you make the song in the Cosmic Kits site? It's really nice ^_^

I'm glad to see more people making spaces of their own and I can't wait to see what else you do with your sites :3

yup the music on Cosmic Kits is all mine. :)

thanks!

Logged
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2024 @829 » Toggle Font Embed

Heyyy welcome to Melonland Forum

I love your website, there's a 90's cartoon network vibe to the style, it's so cool !!

thanks very much! ^w^ Wasn't totally my intent. But i don't mind that vibe honestly.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe