Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @252.47
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey Guys!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 605 times)
holoce
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lomography FanJoined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2024 @635 » Embed

Hey guys!
I'm Holoce, currently I'm really interested in vintage film photography, I have a Lomography page with some older photos which I will keep updated, and a Neocities page where I am learning HTML and basic web design. Mostly just looking forward to seeing everyone else's creation's and being apart of the site.
Have a good day!
Goodnight!
 :dive:

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2024 @745 » Toggle Font Embed

Hellooooo and welcome to the forum ! Thank you for joining ! How long have you been into vintage film photography ? What interested you enough to try it ?

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
holoce
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Lomography FanJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2024 @140 » Embed

Hellooooo and welcome to the forum ! Thank you for joining ! How long have you been into vintage film photography ? What interested you enough to try it ?

Hi!
I've been into vintage film photography for a few years now but only recently started actually taking photos since before I just never had the spare cash to buy cameras and film and develop it.

I was close friends with someone who got me into it, also I'd seen some people online doing cool things with it (Expired Film Club on instagram mostly) so I picked up a few old cameras and just started shooting!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe