Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 27, 2024 - @226.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 23/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Let's talk dream homes

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Let's talk dream homes  (Read 1396 times)
tertiaryapocalypse
Jr. Member ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!bred :3Joined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2024 @164.50 »

i'd also have to agree with levya! i've always wanted a smaller house in the woods, preferably around the northern california / western oregon area. i'd like to have a garage workshop to work on electronics and computers, and a nice enough kitchen with sitting space and a good oven. i've always wanted a bay window, too, so that would go somewhere, i hope!

as for the bedroom, i'd like to have one of those low beds with a plaid duvet cover :) i think my desk would go in the bedroom, too, but maybe a low desk with a bean bag chair. i'd love to have a reading nook. i'm quite fond of this image.

aesthetically i've always really loved very orange, almost industrial looking lights? i'm not sure how to describe them. but i'd like to go for something that's a combination of warm woods, grays, and greens. kind of like this.

& lastly, very few stairs if any. i've got bad knees. a fireplace would be nice, too!  :omg:

a button for the site tertiaryapocalypse, which reads 'visit mars' in all caps and below it reads the site name.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
ennui
Casual Poster ⚓︎

mood indigo

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ennui

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2024 @171.83 »

i haven't put a whole lot of thought into what i want my dream home to be/look like, only things like: having a second floor, a pool, a library room, a walk in closet perhaps, and carpet. i know this is silly but i need carpeting in my home. i currently rent a place with bare floors and it is killing me, i guess it's a sensory thing. i'd like to live in a place where it's autumn all the time (which i know doesn't exist) or at least have it actually be autumn when the season rolls around. where i live, there's no such thing.  :sad:

imnotjahan
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Possibly Jahan, Perhaps. No One Knows.Joined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2024 @154.38 »

I don't care really what I live in, as long as I've the modern amenities I'm attached too, i.e. electricity and plumbing. Where I live though, I have many cares. I want to be somewhere cold, surrounded either by a forest's trees or a mountain's clouds, but probably a forest. I like thick woods since the sun can't reach you there, and that sun gives me headaches and squinted eyes.

Only to live, to live and live! Life, whatever it may be!
Audball
Casual Poster ⚓︎

WOE BE TO THOSE WHO SEE!!!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: audball

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2024 @720.44 »

My brain constantly flip-flops between two options: a small cabin in the middle of the woods where the nearest neighbor is 1 mile+ away, and an apartment (any size tbh) in a metropolitan area such as NYC or Philadelphia.

I've always liked the city and felt very cozy there and would love to live in it (in theory at least), but I also have a large disdain for other people to a fault and so sometimes I crave as much isolation as possible.

As far as what they would look like, both would probably be kinda messy, posters on the walls (of what idk), probably furnished just from places like goodwill and other thrift stores. DEFINITELY would have a CRT and VCR somewhere. I like VHS tapes and would definitely would be fooling around with camcorders and recording my own stuff for funsies. :grin:

A good example of the vibe I'd want on the inside of either the cabin or the apartment is the apartments from that game Session: Skate Sim (pictured beloww).

Honorable mention goes to living in an RV and just traveling around. Very much up my alley but I worry about getting medications, that seems like it would be a capital P PAIN.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Slaughterhouse Five
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Dream quiz (updated!)

Started by KariusBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 12
Views: 3015
Last post April 24, 2022 @724.80
by Karius
Art based on my friends dream

Started by DojidaveBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 1
Views: 1429
Last post April 06, 2022 @976.28
by cinni
School and dreams

Started by ArtisTheFoxBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 15
Views: 2617
Last post April 11, 2024 @170.87
by wygolvillage

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi