Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @308.23 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  What's your favourite thing to cook?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What's your favourite thing to cook?  (Read 1433 times)
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2024 @81.99 »

I'm not huge into cooking but I find making stew fun, just toss things in and watch it go!

A stew every once in a while is always good! (Except when its really hot out like it is rn..) I haven't attempted to make one in forever!

Do you have a food that you like cooking in particular? For me I think it's pancakes, even if when I try to turn them I often end up deforming them...

I prefer waffles, it feels a bit nicer to eat since everything pools up. The last time I tried to make pancakes, I accidentally put in salt instead of sugar. Needless to say, I did not finish that dish.

new to oldnet be nice

larvapuppy
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2024 @92.29 »

I like cooking, so for me my favourite thing to cook is whatever is most appetizing at the time. :grin: I'm vegetarian so that means a lot of stir fries, pasta, salads, and soups. Recently I've been into making homemade gnocchi, and although it's a long process the result is sooo good! My other specialties are fried rice, deviled eggs, and marinara sauce.

Edit: We should start a Melonland recipe exchange!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024 @94.16 by larvapuppy » Logged

the end of an era, one starts anew
☆ cordless !!
Newbie ⚓︎

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: cordless

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2024 @73.13 »

i love cooking spaghetti  :happy:  :happy:  :happy: 
its my favorite!!!

˚₊꒰აi hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing໒꒱₊˚
Audball
Jr. Member ⚓︎

WOE BE TO THOSE WHO SEE!!!

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: audball

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2024 @722.38 »

Beef Barley and Vegetable Soup!!! :grin: I love the stuff. It takes a few hours to cook in the pot but my goodness is it worth it. My mom also goes crazy for the stuff, she gets giddy whenever I bring it up. :loved:

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Slaughterhouse Five
julian-is-alive
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2024 @326.64 »

OH MY GOD!!! my mom makes this heavenly macaroni and cheese dish, its sort of like mac and cheese casserole? Anyway she taught me how to make it and its always been my favorite dish of hers, well technically my grandmas she made the recipe when she was working as a school cook. You get a shit ton of cheese my mom usually just buys like a 3 cheese blend and pour it into a big baking pan and put in the mac cover with tinfoil and throw it in the oven. Bake it for around 30-45 minutes then broil it the last few minutes to crisp the top, take it out and let cool, then voila!! the most delicious and unhealthy mac and cheese you will ever have, OH also use penne pasta should've clarified.
caracalled

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: caracalled

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2024 @360.02 »

I cook a lot and a lot of weird stuff especially, but the (non-weird) thing I pretty much always have prepped is Borek which is a Turkish pastry roll (the dough on the outside is super thin and not like puff pastry though) and it's filled with Turkish goat/sheep cheese and (in my case) Parsley. They're fried in sunflower oil and they're so easy to prep and just freeze for later.

Edit: We should start a Melonland recipe exchange!

I would love that! I have so many odd food projects always and I'd also love seeing what other people make!!

watermelon3y3s
Casual Poster ⚓︎

chocolate cake :3

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2024 @632.57 »

oatmeal!!! it is my comfort food ever, being able to control exactly what is going in it is so calming and stress-relieving !! chocolate-bitter, sweet, neutral, cinnamon, cacao, vanilla, sugar, and stirring until it becomes my favorite texture, i can know exactly what i am going to eat and that i know i will like it !! :4u:

It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed! 
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2024 @825.67 »

Shakshouka!!

halcybutton
Jr. Member ⚓︎

i may be cringe but i am free

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: halcybutton
iMood: halcybutton
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2024 @938.46 »

probably tacos, but i also enjoy cooking all sorts of pasta. if it's not super complex and it's a food i can eat (i have arfid), chances are i'll probably enjoy cooking it ^_^ however my boyfriend is much more of a chef than i am, on top of cooking he does ferments, jams, stuff like that.

HALCYON 
it/he/ey - EST
Emmy02
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Hi! Make sure you drink water today!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Emmy AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2024 @404.11 »

My favorite thing to cook is chicken, I put olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder, and lemon seasoning on the breasts and cook them in the air fryer. Using the air fryer gives the chicken breasts a nice a crisp top and a tender juicy inside, its a little spicy and a little acidic and I pair it with some fruit juice.

my favorite thing to bake is probably cake, I usually just use betty crocker box mix, but sometimes I do it the old fashioned way and mix everything from scratch, I use buttercream frosting and it slaps every time.

beng

skateboard house!!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2024 @898.41 »

I love cooking a tunisian dish called shakshuka! it's my favourite and you may have had a version of it without knowing. It's typically a red pepper and tomato sauce with poached eggs and feta... sincee there are different variations of this dish from all around the world I hope you don't mind me asking, what's it called where yr from?!  :ok:

EDIT: plz be on the look out for an e-zine about my recipe and tips to get the eggs just right!
PS didn't realise someone already said shakshuka  :drat: 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024 @902.20 by beng » Logged
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2024 @96.97 »

I love cooking a tunisian dish called shakshuka! it's my favourite and you may have had a version of it without knowing. It's typically a red pepper and tomato sauce with poached eggs and feta... sincee there are different variations of this dish from all around the world I hope you don't mind me asking, what's it called where yr from?!  :ok:

EDIT: plz be on the look out for an e-zine about my recipe and tips to get the eggs just right!
PS didn't realise someone already said shakshuka  :drat: 

Shakshouka is one of my favorite things to eat honestly, delicious. I eat it as a main meal too, not just as a breakfast dish.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 37
Views: 6654
Last post August 27, 2024 @582.13
by Bone-A Lisa
Things you've overheard?

Started by DoctorScreechBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 15
Views: 2820
Last post October 08, 2024 @902.21
by Dazhak
Your favourite gaming platform of all time (all time!)

Started by MemoryBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 2789
Last post November 16, 2023 @124.12
by mahoroa

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi