This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @690.39
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Joining a new forum is exciting


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Joining a new forum is exciting  (Read 859 times)
Cendol
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2024 @682 » Embed

Greetings!
I found this forum through the reference of another post elsewhere that was almost 5 years old now. I checked it out, I think it will be a cool place to chill.

I'm a professional designer, but I'm also trying to find a new hobby and get away from the typical "clean" look of today. I miss the time where websites expressed personality and people took the time to really customize them.

I also miss the slower pace of the old days, early 2000s internet - everything was at a normal human pace, web forums were abundant and conversations could be continued even hours later..now everything is so fast you don't know what.yiu missed and if you even missed anything.

In any case, I'm glad to be here and hope to see you around!

 :dive:

Logged
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2024 @738 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh, cool! I can't wait to see your retro page! Nice to meet you

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @908 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum !

We"re a hapoy bunch, I'm sure you'll have fun here ! I'm with you for the "everything is so fast today" because I can barely handle Discord and I'm finally leaving Reddit a little bit more each day but the Fear Of Missing Out was strong so it's not easy.

My latest issue is with mobile video games, I feel like it's either asian-styled gacha or Clash/Brawlstars super clean cartoony style and nothing else. Yuck.

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe