Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @710.98
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 290.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi, gremlin here


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi, gremlin here  (Read 702 times)
gremlin
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: gremlin682

Artifacts:
A Refreshing Beverage For Your Arrival On MelonlandJoined 2024!
« on: Winter, 19 Dec 2024 @420 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi everyone! :3 You can call me Gremlin or Riza. I'm a twentysomething that likes retro games, digital preservation, web development, linux, tech in general, loud music, and silly stuff. I've been hosting websites for 2 years now and as of writing this am currently hosting 4 seperate sites

My personal site is where I post most of my stuff. I've had a lot of fun with it but I recently have been putting more effort into another site that I have been hosting called tokyo-to.neocities. It's a fansite meant for games like the Jet Set Radio games, Lethal League Blaze, and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. Due to Sega delisting Jet Set Radio from Steam earlier this month, I feel a sense of urgency to get everything Jet Set Radio related up and viewable.

Logged

https://gremlin.neocities.org/images/buttons/gremlin.pnghttps://tokyo-to.neocities.org/88x31.png
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 04 Jan 2025 @572 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Riza ! Welcome aboard the Melonland forum ! Take a seat and enjoy a can of lemonade !

What brought you to this place ? Have you heard of it somewhere ? Saw a link and you followed out of curiosity ? I must admit that I really love your website banner, graffiti/street art is really a graphical sweet spot to me. I must also mention that I feel old seeing the video with a bit from Jet Set Radio Future videogame.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
gremlin
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: gremlin682

Artifacts:
A Refreshing Beverage For Your Arrival On MelonlandJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @049 » Toggle Font Embed

I've been following melonking on neocities and spacehey for a bit and heard that letters.melonland.net is a thing. I felt like it would be nice to have a newsletter for Tokyo-to.neocities so I ended up making a forum account. I also ended up exploring the forums for awhile and and liked the vibe that it gave off so I figured I would introduce myself. Thanks for the Refreshing Beverage!

Wow you just made me realized that Jet Set Radio Future is almost 23 years old

https://c.tenor.com/1NdSnpAYq9cAAAAd/tenor.gif

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!

« Last Edit: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @052 by gremlin » Logged

https://gremlin.neocities.org/images/buttons/gremlin.pnghttps://tokyo-to.neocities.org/88x31.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe