Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @682.03
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 318.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  HIII


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: HIII  (Read 698 times)
Clever_User_Name
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @653 » Embed

Hii this site seems really cool and i'm glad to be here!

If I'm being honest its a bit intimidating seeing how cool all the things people on here are creating but its also really cool that a community like this exists in this modern corporation centric internet age.

I'm on here to make friends and see the cool stuff this community makes, but honestly i have no idea what to expect lol.

My website is awesomeloser.github.io and even though there isnt much there yet i plan to put some really cool projects on there soon.

Stuff about me is that I love making and playing games even though my lazy ass never does anything creative lol. I'm mostly into JRPG's but ill play anything that looks cool

I dunno how to end this but the notificiation that my post is too short is gone so yay  :ha:

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 03 Jan 2025 @389 » Embed

Welcome welcome! :3

If it can help you feel less intimidated, keep in mind everyone's always a bit shy when moving their first steps into a community. I've been on the net for who knows how much and I still get "stage fright" on introduction posts, and I'm all "I'd like to talk to this person but I don't want to be a bother!" XwX

I see you already have a good start on your site and it seems you have a clear idea of where you want to bring it. So keep up the good work! X3

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
SergioEduP
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


NEVER GIVE UP YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAY
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
A Gameboy With A Tetris CartridgeJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @573 » Embed

I've been on the net for who knows how much and I still get "stage fright" on introduction posts, and I'm all "I'd like to talk to this person but I don't want to be a bother!"

Having been on the net for most of my life I'm starting to think that this feeling will never go away, anyway welcome and I hope you have a nice time here,

Logged

https://sergioedup.com/images/png/sep_badge.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe