Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @713.50
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 287.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hii :3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hii :3  (Read 665 times)
Blue
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: overmore
iMood: overmore
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Daydreaming My MelodyJoined 2025!
« on: Winter, 04 Jan 2025 @706 » Embed

I'm Blue, but I go by he/him. I am a writer primarily, though I only write fanfiction as of now. I recently started coding and was intrigued by the idea of having my own site. I made a neocities account back in 2023 but didn't know how to code and was too confused about it, so until August of 2024 I didn't have much on the website. I'm still not that good at coding so I'm still mostly using templates, but I've been learning and I'm hoping to have a site crafted on my own soon!

I've never really used forums before (wasn't a big thing in the country I grew up in so not sure how most of this works) but I'm happy to be here. I found this forum through another site that had it linked so that's how I even ended up here! I mostly use social media since that's where my fandom is at the moment, so it's more likely that you'll find me there.

I'm doing all of this website thing for fun and to have a place where I can share and put some of my personal stuff without too many restrictions. I hope to have fun here and maybe meet some new people!

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/ul9xd6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/cep284.png

Artifact Swap: Squirrel
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 08 Jan 2025 @247 » Embed

You said you were just starting but your site already is as cute as a button with a very cohesive design <3 keep it up! :chef:

Hope you'll find yourself at home in this forum! Boards like these are very cozy and easy to learn; you'll see that unlike chats or Discord servers, a couple days can normally pass between a reply and another in forums. This allows for thoughtful conversation and much more relaxed tones. :)

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe