Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @709.21
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 291.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Greetings; Message from The Crypt


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings; Message from The Crypt  (Read 598 times)
vampire
Newbie
*
View Profile


mistress of the undead!!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 11 Jan 2025 @041 » Embed

 :skull:

Greetings all! Please, call me vamp.

I joined this forum to help me learn html + how oldweb sites work, plus to find new friends with common interests. I'm super into vampires, visual kei, the medieval, the occult, and all things strange and unsettling. I'd love to hear about your favourite urban legend/cryptid here. :)

I hope that I can find people here to talk to! My email is open, as are my private messages on here. Thank you!!!


Logged

i drink your blood;

and i eat your skin :skull:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 11 Jan 2025 @131 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay; I enjoyed thinking about vampires after your post in the shoutbox  :skull:

Im not really sure if it counts as a cryptid; but I enjoy the myth that dead people come back as moths and try to find their way home; its bitter and sweet all at once; and it makes me terrified of moths!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Winter, 11 Jan 2025 @386 » Embed

hii, welcome to the forum! i hope you enjoy your stay here. i'm all about the strange and medieval, so reckon we will get along just fine :)
while i am more concerned with local folklore and mythology rather than cryptids, however my absolute favourites are the fresno nightcrawlers. the idea of something so odd and seemingly harmless walking among the human population gives live a little feeling of much needed whimsy.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe