Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @836.56
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  im looking for a sfw femboy community to join


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: im looking for a sfw femboy community to join  (Read 1085 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 18 Apr 2025 @080 » Embed

I used to be part of one on reddit, and I really loved it, but after a while, a weird situation came up, and I decided to leave I switched to r/femboy but there is just too many people and the rules for posting are super strict also the posts of highly attractive femboys out weigh the less attractive ones witch always sucks because it makes it very competitive in my mind and not so casual unlike the other community I was in I kinda hate reddit and think its anoyying but I've looked far and wide and its the most popular place for specifically making communities like that so I was wondering if any of you have any other places that might be fun to join or say hi in or if there isn't I could try and make one I don't really want to make a web ring because they are kind of lame sometimes and I'm unsure of how to make one I know their is a site for making web rings but I'm kinda lazy rn because of work and school so Im not sure I want to do it so soon and I also understand that I can't just make a website even if I Have help so any suggestions would be great I miss being able to post and talk with people I want to find a community again any ideas?


Also, here's a related YouTube video from my channel. I just want to make sure this post has a good amount of substance



Also sorry about putting this in the wrong topic area I keep messing up Hopefully, that was only a minor inconvenience  :drat:

« Last Edit: Spring, 18 Apr 2025 @095 by cult_status18 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe