Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @393.95
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hai there! :3 I'm Deva!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hai there! :3 I'm Deva!  (Read 675 times)
coder
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Male
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: coder
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: coder

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 17 Jan 2025 @645 » Toggle Font Embed

 :cheesy:
Hi! I am Deva (aka coderrrrr). I am a developer
:mail: :dot:

 :mark:  :mark:
You can find me in *almost* any social media!
Find them here!  :mail:  :chef:
Keyoxide!

Logged

Psss Psss, come here..

Look at this: keyoxide!
also this: portfolio!
BlackMageGaming
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!Magic
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 17 Jan 2025 @921 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland! It's always great to see more programmers here, or coderrrrrs in your case  :ok:
I'm interested in more projects that you've done! Would you be willing to share any?
Also, what would you say is your strong suit in programming? Any coding language preference? Front end or back end?

No matter what, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Melon Land!
 :ozwomp:

Logged

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288
https://blackmagegaming.com/icons/BMG_ForumSig.gifhttps://card.exophase.com/2/0/266938.png?1770155695
https://blackmagegaming.com/buttons/blackmagegamingButtonGenoSadness.gif

Artifact Swap: Nintendo 3DS!Game Gear!PlayStation Portable!Game Boy!
coder
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Male
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: coder
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: coder

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2025 @564 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi there BlackMageGaming!


I have all of my projects on github at https://github.com/turbomaster95 although most of them are private :ok: !  :dot:
I specialize in Python and web development with JS (node).
I love both frontend and backend!

Regards 🫡 :cheesy: ,
Deva Midhun

Logged

Psss Psss, come here..

Look at this: keyoxide!
also this: portfolio!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe