Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @197.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Newcomer to the site


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Newcomer to the site  (Read 873 times)
Trench_Man
Casual Poster
*
View ProfileArt


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 23 Jan 2025 @037 » Embed

Hello! I am Trench_Man, I am an older Gen Z and tech, history, and internet enthusiast!

For awhile now I have been fascinated by the internet of old, and after learning of this place through Bluesky I wanted to check it out, it looks like a wonderful place to hang out and I hope I can bring good contributions to the forum!

This place looks at feels so relaxing and I am very grateful to the admins for accepting my registration, thanks for having me!

I will end introductions on this note lest I start sounding like a broken record, look forward to exploring the place! Peace!

Logged

Diamonds for the Diamond God, Gold for the Gold Throne
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 23 Jan 2025 @109 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome trenchman! Im guessing you came from the Reddit post. We can teach you the ways of the web revival *mystical sounds and stuff*

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
BlackMageGaming
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!Magic
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 23 Jan 2025 @799 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland! Hope you enjoy your stay here.  :ozwomp:

I've seen a lot of Neocities folks on Bluesky a while back, but I haven't seen Melonland mentioned until now!
What part of the old internet and web-revival are you exactly interested in?

Logged

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288
https://blackmagegaming.com/icons/BMG_ForumSig.gifhttps://card.exophase.com/2/0/266938.png?1770155695
https://blackmagegaming.com/buttons/blackmagegamingButtonGenoSadness.gif

Artifact Swap: Nintendo 3DS!Game Gear!PlayStation Portable!Game Boy!
Yuvi
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 24 Jan 2025 @501 » Toggle Font Embed

its nice to have you here, @Trench_Man ! :wizard:

and after learning of this place through Bluesky
Im guessing you came from the Reddit post

Darn, Melonland is getting mentioned a bit elsewhere on the internet! thats cool :D. Do you two mind linking the threads you guys are talking about?

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/hk7spj.pngAmongus
Seryndelle
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/they
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: Seryndelle
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Seryndelle
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
In my field of paper FLOOOOOWWWEERRRRSSSFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 24 Jan 2025 @607 » Toggle Font Embed

Do you two mind linking the threads you guys are talking about?

I'm not either of the people you asked, but these forums got a mention in a third-level reply to the top comment on a really popular /r/AskReddit post a few days ago (along with a link to the "What is the Web Revival?" post on Melon's site). That comment got more than 1,200 upvotes, so there's a whole bunch of people who know about us now!

Logged

we're all spoonfuls of the same soup (and it's delicious!) :chef:

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/fal/d67.png

Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe