Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @779.56
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello everyone :-)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello everyone :-)  (Read 514 times)
poladazmiu
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 30 Jan 2025 @886 » Embed

HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Poladazmiu and I'm just dropping in to say HELLO!!!
I'm webmastering a GIANT work-in-progress site called vvvespertine.neocities.org, and also created my girlfriend's website (cattree.neocities.org), which is ALSO a work in progress. How-to themes?
I like stuff like English horse racing, lammergeiers, Severance, and being a webmaster, of course. I HATE stuff like brussels sprouts, offices (Severance???), and sweaty hands. I'm Romanian and speak English, Romanian, and some German and Italian. Learning Romanian for some weird reason and wanna practice? I can help!
I draw and write, and soon you can see all that stuff on triple-v!
I would consider myself more of a lurker so I tend to read everything on forums I'm part of but not post as much... but I'll try my best here!

Logged
futurearcana
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


he/him
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
DuckJoined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 30 Jan 2025 @888 » Toggle Font Embed

can't do Romanian, but: ciao, benvenuto nel melonverso :wink:

Logged

https://futurearcana.neocities.org/img/linkbacks/futurearcana.gif Come sweet slumber, enshroud me in thine purple cloak

Artifact Swap: Floppy Disk
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 30 Jan 2025 @929 » Toggle Font Embed

I HATE stuff like brussels sprouts
I heard a metric once that 50% of all brussels sprouts grown and sold end up uneaten and tossed in the bin. It makes me really sad that all that effort goes into growing something that ends up being unloved; particularly since a well cooked sprout can be really delicious :sad:

I hope you'll give brussels sprouts more love someday :tongue:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe