Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @730.47
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Crowzone Project (web showcase)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Crowzone Project (web showcase)  (Read 1506 times)
Tommie ΘΔ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


It's not gay if it's the floor...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 10 Jan 2025 @658 » Toggle Font Embed

Doing some side projects based on my mascot ocs. theyre a set of character who are each born from a website that they represent. This is the first one ive finished so far, his name is Hammock!

You can check it out here:
https://crowzone.nekoweb.org/cast/natureswonders.html

I'm really excited to actually be starting this, since its been on hold for about a year, but yay!!!!! :dog: I want to add more pages for the rest soon, but school and all, so yea. This is what we got so far.

« Last Edit: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @633 by Tommie ΘΔ » Logged

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...

Blue
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: overmore
iMood: overmore
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Daydreaming My MelodyJoined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @979 » Embed

For some reason I get a 'page not found' error when I open the link. though, when I got the the nekoweb site itself and click what's shown there, it gets me to the page with the same URL. Not sure why this is the case

It does look quite nice though, I like it a lot. Very cute!

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/ul9xd6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/cep284.png
brightbluebug
Casual Poster
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 31 Jan 2025 @327 » Embed

oh wow! site looks nice i really like the concept of characters/mascots being born from web pages & living on the internet as world/space. (i am curious as to how the latest post is in 2001 & if there's any connection between the creator of a website and it's mascot. is it generally accepted within the world that guys from websites come alive?). this has piqued my interest and i'm looking 4ward to whatever else happens to be made for this and or in this u niver se

Logged
Tommie ΘΔ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


It's not gay if it's the floor...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 31 Jan 2025 @769 » Toggle Font Embed

oh wow! site looks nice i really like the concept of characters/mascots being born from web pages & living on the internet as world/space. (i am curious as to how the latest post is in 2001 & if there's any connection between the creator of a website and it's mascot. is it generally accepted within the world that guys from websites come alive?). this has piqued my interest and i'm looking 4ward to whatever else happens to be made for this and or in this u niver se

Thank you!! In short, a mascot will share the same interests as their webmaster or be interested in whatever the content of the site is about. They don't exist in the real world, but instead just in a virtual world that I regard as a "threshold of reality and fiction." Not sure if that makes too much sense but basically the mascots can visit anything that is available via the web, which includes spaces from photographs, stories, tv shows, and all that nonsense. Ill flesh it out as I go on, but so far that's the gist of it :dog:

Logged

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...

Tommie ΘΔ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


It's not gay if it's the floor...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 07 Feb 2025 @658 » Toggle Font Embed

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I'm working on another page, very big wip, and currently does NOT have a mobile version at all. The little windows are all draggable so yeap have fun with that

https://crowzone.nekoweb.org/cast/freecrypto.html

Ill design it more at home when I can do mobile testing, but for now I'm just adding windows n stuff for clutter

Logged

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...

kasperkat
Jr. Member
**
View ProfileArt


i am...hmmmm....blurg...
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kasperkat

Artifacts:
Kasper Kat?!BelieverJoined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 07 Feb 2025 @683 » Embed

wow!! i luv nature's wonders :3 it's so imaginative!!

I really like the way you use the timeline! And the pictures are lovely! Combined with the little blurbs, this creates a SUPER engaging world!!!

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/82772875_R0i.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92405867_8VS.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92087760_Rin.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92086318_kBE.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92056819_ajO.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92056767_0Ao.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/92009912_8Da.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/91307373_bw2.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/91180047_kdC.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90688855_ReE.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90369534_kR1.gifhttps://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/90365183_Jas.gifhttps://blinkies.neocities.org/b/display/0160-pupgender.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe