Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @857.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello, World!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello, World!  (Read 683 times)
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 12 Mar 2025 @804 » Embed

I'm AY, your friendly neighborhood idiot chip! (or whatever IDK)

I'm a Spanish nerd into tech, music, art, history, space and well pretty much anything. I like roguelikes and text adventures, a few MMOs and uhh pretty much any RPG lol
I like ANSI, chiptune, the old web and terminals. I'm also not very used to people so I might act weird, I hate Asperger's so much... Anyways, I hope I'm welcome here!

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Mar 2025 @056 » Embed

Why wouldn't you be welcome here? I don't even think we have any rules besides not being a jerk or starting drama and no NSFW of course, but there's no reason you won't fit in. Everyone's allowed here. Have fun you can learn so much stuff here and everyone is very nice and more than willing to teach you. There is a Minecraft server and a system for posting art and you're even allowed to edit your profile with CSS just like YouTube and MySpace back in the 2000's oh, and don't worry about saying the wrong things; sometimes Im the same way. Don't worry, people are very patient here

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe