Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @27.03
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hi melonland!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hi melonland!!!  (Read 934 times)
FirewireCompatible
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 16 Mar 2025 @235 » Embed

hi!!! i just joined. im juniper or june or juno. choose whatever sounds coolest to you
i've been looking to join smaller pieces of the internet like this cuz its way cooler than anything else rn
i love web revival sm and i'm happy to find more of a community
some cool stuff i do is web development (website linked in my profile), collect cds, and liminal space photography
my pronouns are she/her or it/its
happy to be here!!!!!!  :4u:

Logged

https://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/cringedead.pnghttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/rideastartes.gifhttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/stamps/neil.png
https://voidway.nekoweb.org/blinkies/doxxed.gifhttps://voidway.nekoweb.org/blinkies/bettercyber.webp

https://voidway.nekoweb.org/johns/voidjohn.png
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 21 Mar 2025 @251 » Embed

Hey Juno and welcome!!! (I went with Juno, because it is like the Roman goddess). Glad to have you hear  :transport:

I am also trying to start buying more of my own CDs - it's something I never got much of when I was a kid besides a few Green Day CDs (maybe I didn't listen to any single band too much, or just didn't bug my parents enough); so I am also trying to expand my collection.

Awesome to see your collection on your website, going to use it as inspiration (I saw Beetlejuice Play live but didn't think to grab a CD!). I need to update the list of music I have collected, and maybe start adding images as well.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe