This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @479.81
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Pegaweb!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Pegaweb!!!  (Read 1583 times)
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @274 » Toggle Font Embed


I found this website while I was looking for something. Art resources? Internet resources? I can't quite remember anymore, but I really really really like this site!

Why? Not only for that excellent pegasus heading the site (and you know very well pegasi are close cousins to unicorns!), but because this website focuses on Photoshop tutorials aimed at web design. Straight from the early 2000s! And the techniques applied at specific web design projects can be used for other things. I am currently fusing what I learnt from both the Glitter Swirls tutorial and the Business Cards one to make old web-styled buttons for my art gallery! And I gotta say I'm having a ball!!!  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp: I've learned about bevels and nobody can stop me now!!

It also has free web templates!


Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 01 Apr 2025 @478 » Toggle Font Embed

Ooo this is a great find! And its for all Photoshop 7 which might be the ideal web craft photo editor  :dunno:

Also they have a whole archived forum listd on their site map thats has a bunch of threads with people asking webcraft questions in 2003  :omg: https://www.pegaweb.com/special/sitemap.htm

I found someone talking about another site in their forum archive, it seems to have gone offline as of January this year  :sad: , but its on wayback and has some super 00s graphics tutorials too! https://web.archive.org/web/20071102213300/http://www.absolutecross.com/tutorials/photoshop/

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe