Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @577.69
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 423.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  ♥ • The Good News Topic • ♥


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: ♥ • The Good News Topic • ♥  (Read 6209 times)
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2026 @232 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm starting to improve my physical health one at a time.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
Indigo
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @352 » Embed

Super happy I made some good spooky stuff recently. One is a decent morbid illustration and the other is a retro black metal style poster of The Bone Temple.

Then I was personally bothered by how the pictures weren't showing up on my site so I managed to code in a zoom feature for the pictures.

I also learned some light javascript as well.

Big week for coding and too much caffeine for me this week. lol.

Logged

https://graphic.neocities.org/671310c2-0cc1-468c-82b0-939fa3a84812.gif
killerscreen
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


i don't know what to put here yet
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: killerscreen
iMood: killerscreen

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Letter CreatureJoined 2025!
« Reply #17 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @886 » Embed

After nearly the entire year so far of nonstop cold/windy/rainy weather with a few breaks in between, it's finally starting to clear up into the spring/summer I've been waiting for. I passed my math and physics courses both with A+ and now I can finally enjoy the outdoors without either studying all day or waiting for it to stop being wet and biting. It feels like my year has finally actually begun.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/N0ZTxtGj/signaturemob.png
MrsMoe
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #18 on: Spring, 30 May 2026 @050 » Embed

My sister has properly moved in and has now become my roommate. It's been coming with some challenges and readjusting, but I'm genuinely glad to have her around~

Logged

https://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0113-autism.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0021-vampirefangs.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0182-halloweencathouse.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/02L6smjc/ezgif-7-ebef155de1.gifhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/e53076104c8d22ed3d272d62cc8fccfa/88280e3f54890c11-c1/s250x400/aa5c1239ea59888acaa71ad26271790a794ccc5d.gifvhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0138-greenglow.gif
https://i.ibb.co/Lzg2SZj/tumblr-5afbadec7c65089061ba8cfa48b57bc8-469c61aa-100.webphttps://tinyurl.com/yn2v726zhttps://tinyurl.com/39tjbzfmhttps://tinyurl.com/32x3t38jhttps://tinyurl.com/2ybkhmh5https://tinyurl.com/2ue7d945https://tinyurl.com/493hsx5phttps://tinyurl.com/ye28hzrphttps://64.media.tumblr.com/92ec86321325be8fac199fecef8fd7b0/tumblr_ptpl0x7U4o1y8ua8do1_100.gifv
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #19 on: Spring, 30 May 2026 @520 » Toggle Font Embed

Volunteering at a computer convention this weekend which has been very very fun!!

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #20 on: Summer, 02 Jun 2026 @809 » Toggle Font Embed

Really happy to hear about you improving!!! Wishing you the best!!!

After learning about a tech refurbishment place in my area that I wanted to volunteer at shut down, I was suggested another place that does a similar thing, and I may actually have some work this summer! I won't be payed but I'll get training in a topic related to one of my special interests, and also something I have always wanted to get started learning hands on.   

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe