Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @411.30
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello world!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello world!  (Read 669 times)
thearistocats
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 11 Apr 2025 @519 » Embed

Greetings melonlanders!

My name is Thea, and I use she/it pronouns. I don't have a live webpage yet, though I have been learning HTML and CSS on a local page, and have started using an HTML file as a digital commonplace. I like dabbling a lot so my hobbies can vary, but right now I'm really into archery, biking, blackletter calligraphy, and relief printing. In the past I have also made chainmail jewelry, and I go through phases of cooking a lot.

I'm currently waiting for a scanner to be delivered as I have an idea for my live webpage that requires digitizing my calligraphy, but once I get that I hope to have a page to share! Until then, I may try practicing my HTML and CSS on my melonland room.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see y'all around!

Logged

find me on lovethea.net, your premier source for all thea related news

she/it
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2025 @559 » Embed

Welcome @thearistocats !
What tools do you use for your calligraphy? I lately tried to get a bit into using china ink for drawings! :)

Logged

fawn
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: anonbug
iMood: anonbug
PicMix: anonbug

Artifacts:
a fawn for a fawn! ????Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2025 @828 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Thea, it's great to meet you! I love that you've been using HTML for a commonplace, that's such a fun way of doing it. I like a mix of digital and analog so my new commonplace and media notebooks are all analog, but I'm planning to record my favourite bits and pieces online. Good luck with your learning journey! :transport:

Logged

"something beautiful is going to happen"
thearistocats
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 12 Apr 2025 @982 » Embed

Welcome @thearistocats !
What tools do you use for your calligraphy? I lately tried to get a bit into using china ink for drawings! :)

Thanks! I use a Pilot Parallel 3.0mm, I really cannot recommend them enough for a cheap and easy entry point into calligraphy. I have also used dip pens with India ink (which might be the same thing as China ink but I'm not seeing a clear answer in a casual search) and it's also really fun, but for blackletter calligraphy it's much easier to use a Pilot Parallel, and they also let me use my shimmer fountain pen inks!

https://i.postimg.cc/9X8d1HPm/hehe.jpg
Alchemy Golden Sunburst ink

Hi Thea, it's great to meet you! I love that you've been using HTML for a commonplace, that's such a fun way of doing it. I like a mix of digital and analog so my new commonplace and media notebooks are all analog, but I'm planning to record my favourite bits and pieces online. Good luck with your learning journey! :transport:

Thanks! I was really surprised that HTML stuck for a commonplace for me since I'm usually analog in everything else, but maybe because it's so infinitely customizable and brandless it really feels like my own thing.

Logged

find me on lovethea.net, your premier source for all thea related news

she/it
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe