Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @648.31
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 352.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello! It's me! Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello! It's me! Hello!  (Read 546 times)
kheto
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 30 Apr 2025 @556 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! Hello!

I am here. I'm a web developer by trade but at the moment I'm focusing on making games in Godot. I used to make a bunch of wee experimental web apps but their various hosts and locations have since dropped off the web so I don't have much to show for it. In anticipation of making this post, I just registered a new domain though and I hope to get something interesting up there soon.

drink-your-tea.all-things-lost-found-in-the.stream

I'm originally from the Old Internet but I was always more of a lurker. I'm keen to start sharing stuff I make now though and hopefully find some like-minded people. To that end, here is a game I finished recently. It's about being a skeleton who is also a farmer but it's also a bit surreal and dreamy.

More broadly I'm an anarchist living in Glasgow, which I think informs a lot of my thinking and things I like. I'm interested in people who intentionally establish communities around their values and beliefs which is what drew me to joining this site. I miss the social dynamic of the old web and getting to know people without randoms being plunged into a conversation by The Algorithm.

That's all I have for now! I look forward to having conversations. \o\ \o/ /o/

Logged
villain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


it/he/they
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanYellowest Scot AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 30 Apr 2025 @663 » Toggle Font Embed

welcome kheto! nice to see a fellow scot here in the land of melon  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://tackyvillain.neocities.org/images/buttons/my_buttons/tackyvillain_web_button.png https://tackyvillain.neocities.org/images/buttons/my_buttons/photonstream_button.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe