Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @1.30
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Looking for a place to start journaling in


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Looking for a place to start journaling in  (Read 1330 times)
axlraimi
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


it comes apart // the way it does in bad films
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: axlraimi

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Autumn, 10 Oct 2025 @923 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi!!!!! as the title says
I want to start a small web journal where I can hopefully vent about my troubles and share part of my life with people. Only Issue is I don't think I can find the perfect one yet.
I'm looking for one that allows for html and CSS customization. Ichi is sadly not a choice, because it gives me exit status 4 everytime I try to make an account.

I could just go back to neocities or create a new nekoweb page if there's not really any other options for sites but. I'm willing to ask first :) any recs would be appreciated.  :dive:

Logged

666 with the princess streak...
https://axlraimi.nekoweb.org/samlake.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/dyhlnf.gifhttps://files.catbox.moe/rj1uvy.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/x9bg5n.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/88fhcm.jpghttps://files.catbox.moe/82yoo2.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/ayy4qv.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2025 @302 » Embed

Have you looked into Dreamwidth? It's my favorite journalling site.

Logged
small_cypress
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2025 @573 » Embed

I really love bearblog! They have a nice discovery page, can be pretty customized, and is just an easy place for me to host my blog (linked to and from my main neocities site)

Logged

https://smallcypress.neocities.org/images/smallcypress.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe