Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @617.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 383.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  A hello from this alien!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: A hello from this alien!  (Read 996 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 04 Jun 2025 @022 » Embed

HI! I'm Agnes or Toothpaste (pseudonym), I also go by toothpaste[insert food here], binturong/viverrid, and symphony in various adjacent spaces. I am a 24 year old alien! I do a lot of like fandom stuff, like the Babylon 5 Archived project, the Negative Spirit fansite, and a few science fiction TV fan-crews, but also a lot of original creative stuff as well. I'm mainly a writer, but I draw for fun, fanart and OCs. I like to write literary science fiction, genre science fiction, and poetry. I also make zines I'm working on uploading to my site, and (intentionally for-fun bad) music.

I've been on the internet since I was 6, and doing sites in some fashion since a few years afterwards. I used to have like 3 billion different Blogger blogs. I started out on Neocities in 2022/3, but I remembered how much I used to love the old Kerli forums, Table of Love, and I wanted to get back into that sort of atmosphere.

My website is very fandom focused, but I'm trying to make it less so, fiction is just my primary way of coping/engaging with others since I can't do a lot of stuff in real life. I really like science fiction - Star Trek, Babylon 5, the Orville mainly, also Doom Patrol (show only) and I recently got into Charmed! I'm trying to make Alien Hospital a digital time capsule, a shrine to the life I've lived so far and the one I want to live going forward! I'm working on putting, well... Everything on there. Stay tuned.

It's nice to meet you all!! It is so nice to be in a community like this.

Check me out here!!! Alien Hospital

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2025 @042 » Embed

hi and welcome !

also i've been on the internet since i was 6 too - even though i'm younger haha.

where's your original home if you don't mind me asking ? :3

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lochnellie
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe