Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @695.58
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Books & Stationery
| | |-+  Writers of Web-Serials


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Writers of Web-Serials  (Read 7604 times)
dream
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hi!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2025 @641 » Toggle Font Embed

Behold! We have a guild: Writing Castle. Consider joining!

Logged
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #16 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2025 @223 » Toggle Font Embed

I started something about a week or two ago I’ve been quietly working on. I got into a manga series called Dark Gathering and it spurred me on to work on my own horror fiction. This time I mostly wanted to start a series of short stories centering around a character I made up on the spot named “Peregrine Thorn”. Mostly he’d encounter strange, paranormal, supernatural, even eldritch things throughout. It’d be an exercise in worldbuilding and writing. And I’d give it a bit of a Lemony Snicket flavor since I loved those books growing up.

I have the first chapter Here if anyone is interested. I’ll try to keep ya’ll posted as I update it.  :smile:

Logged
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #17 on: Summer, 29 Jul 2025 @323 » Embed

I have the first chapter Here if anyone is interested. I’ll try to keep ya’ll posted as I update it.  :smile:
Hey @Monoki. Thank you for sharing! So many charming details in the first chapter... very eldritch. Have you joined the Writing Castle? (It's the new writing guild.) @dream is creating a list of members' web-novels on there... <3

Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #18 on: Summer, 29 Jul 2025 @762 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey @Monoki. Thank you for sharing! So many charming details in the first chapter... very eldritch. Have you joined the Writing Castle? (It's the new writing guild.) @dream is creating a list of members' web-novels on there... <3
Yeah I joined some days ago!

Edit: I created A very basic Index page here if you want to add it to the writing castle.

« Last Edit: Summer, 30 Jul 2025 @876 by Monoki » Logged
dream
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hi!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #19 on: Summer, 30 Jul 2025 @929 » Toggle Font Embed

Added your story, @Monoki.

Logged
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #20 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2025 @991 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged
coolio
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #21 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2025 @877 » Embed

I've been working on a longform novel for a little while now and I have been debating whether to publish it as a serial or just drop it all online in one go. At first, I thought of doing to former but I'm just not sure it works as well as a serial where I drop updates on a schedule.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe