Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @160.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 840.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  [Insert Creative Greetings Message Here...]

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Insert Creative Greetings Message Here...]  (Read 1105 times)
TRICKSTERhat

Probably a talking hat with robot arms.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 31, 2022 @157.31 »

:ha: N'cha! :ha:
Greetings, the name is TRICKSTERhat. (using any pronouns) Never been the most active on forums, but why not give this a shot?

I am 17, although due to me essentially growing up with emulators and the like, I've had more of an exposure to games from the NES to the GBA, which eventually grew into an interest for any kind of media older than me, that including things like anime, music and well, websites. Eventually got a lot into the whole old web movement, and well, here I am.

I am also a pixel artist, and released a videogame for a game jam once, but my coding skills aren't too good. Although I have a decent looking website with sub-optimal code. (wink https://tricksterhat.neocities.org/ wink) And probably got far too many characters and concepts that haven't been realized just yet. I'd also like to make chiptune music in the future, but I ain't sure of my plans on that.

Can't remember what was the first time I found out about the forum, just remembered it's existence after seeing it mentioned on a Discord server, so I felt like making an account.

I'd like to be a jack of all traits when it comes to anything creative, you know, just make whatever cool stuff I can do. Even make my dream game concepts (yes, I have multiple) into reality someday, still got the time to do that.

Oh, and still trying to find a decent format for my messages, looking forward to that, as well as seeing what this forum is about.

I 100% a Pokemon Romhack once.
Memory
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022 @593.95 »

Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time!
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022 @615.46 »

Welcome!!!

I checked out your page and it's amazing! (new design? I love the glow up!); your art is so good, really charming^ω^
also love the fact that you choose a language(゜◇゜)

Can't wait to see what you'll do!! :4u:

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022 @673.26 »

Welcome to the forum! I love the pixel art you have on your site, you're very prolific!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022 @701.28 »

Hiiiiiii welcome to the forum :ha:

I do enjoy when people mention the forum on discords, everyones always like woah :omg:k:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
TRICKSTERhat

Probably a talking hat with robot arms.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022 @82.50 »

Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time!

Thank you so much! :ozwomp:

Welcome!!!

I checked out your page and it's amazing! (new design? I love the glow up!); your art is so good, really charming^ω^
also love the fact that you choose a language(゜◇゜)

Can't wait to see what you'll do!! :4u:

Thanks! (Yeah, it's a new design. Old one was more similar to fauux's site, although it wasn't good looking and the code was somehow even worse, lol.) And thanks, spent a lot of time making it look good, and I had to make the site more accessible somehow so I felt giving it another language would work.

Welcome to the forum! I love the pixel art you have on your site, you're very prolific!

Thank you so much!

Hiiiiiii welcome to the forum :ha:

I do enjoy when people mention the forum on discords, everyones always like woah :omg:k:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Thank you! It was mentioned like once and just remembered it's existence.

I 100% a Pokemon Romhack once.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi