Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @362.58
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  [Insert Creative Greetings Message Here...]


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: [Insert Creative Greetings Message Here...]  (Read 1855 times)
maecom
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


"OH, IT'S FISH (fish x30)" - Dr. Robotnik
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @157 » Toggle Font Embed

:ha: N'cha! :ha:
Greetings, the name is TRICKSTERhat. (using any pronouns) Never been the most active on forums, but why not give this a shot?

I am 17, although due to me essentially growing up with emulators and the like, I've had more of an exposure to games from the NES to the GBA, which eventually grew into an interest for any kind of media older than me, that including things like anime, music and well, websites. Eventually got a lot into the whole old web movement, and well, here I am.

I am also a pixel artist, and released a videogame for a game jam once, but my coding skills aren't too good. Although I have a decent looking website with sub-optimal code. (wink https://tricksterhat.neocities.org/ wink) And probably got far too many characters and concepts that haven't been realized just yet. I'd also like to make chiptune music in the future, but I ain't sure of my plans on that.

Can't remember what was the first time I found out about the forum, just remembered it's existence after seeing it mentioned on a Discord server, so I felt like making an account.

I'd like to be a jack of all traits when it comes to anything creative, you know, just make whatever cool stuff I can do. Even make my dream game concepts (yes, I have multiple) into reality someday, still got the time to do that.

Oh, and still trying to find a decent format for my messages, looking forward to that, as well as seeing what this forum is about.

Logged

https://file.garden/aItVZVOpuR7_tbkm/cohost/hrtflash.webp
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @594 » Embed

Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time!

Logged
Kiko
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


I want a big sip of cucumber lemonade
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @615 » Toggle Font Embed


Welcome!!!

I checked out your page and it's amazing! (new design? I love the glow up!); your art is so good, really charming^ω^
also love the fact that you choose a language(゜◇゜)

Can't wait to see what you'll do!! :4u:



Logged

TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @673 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum! I love the pixel art you have on your site, you're very prolific!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2022 @701 » Toggle Font Embed

Hiiiiiii welcome to the forum :ha:

I do enjoy when people mention the forum on discords, everyones always like woah :omg:k:


Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!


Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
maecom
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


"OH, IT'S FISH (fish x30)" - Dr. Robotnik
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 01 Aug 2022 @083 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! I hope you'll have a great time!

Thank you so much! :ozwomp:


Welcome!!!

I checked out your page and it's amazing! (new design? I love the glow up!); your art is so good, really charming^ω^
also love the fact that you choose a language(゜◇゜)

Can't wait to see what you'll do!! :4u:




Thanks! (Yeah, it's a new design. Old one was more similar to fauux's site, although it wasn't good looking and the code was somehow even worse, lol.) And thanks, spent a lot of time making it look good, and I had to make the site more accessible somehow so I felt giving it another language would work.

Welcome to the forum! I love the pixel art you have on your site, you're very prolific!

Thank you so much!

Hiiiiiii welcome to the forum :ha:

I do enjoy when people mention the forum on discords, everyones always like woah :omg:k:


Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!



Thank you! It was mentioned like once and just remembered it's existence.

Logged

https://file.garden/aItVZVOpuR7_tbkm/cohost/hrtflash.webp
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe