Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @540.51
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  My new website - Its like a funky desktop


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: My new website - Its like a funky desktop  (Read 870 times)
JPConan
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Winter, 24 Feb 2026 @817 » Embed

Hello. I thought my personal portfiolio website I made with Wix last year was quite boring, so i made a new site that's like my own little OS. You can leave messages and draw pictures and open a picture of my dog Burger! the address is https://jpconan.ca/

I made it in two days with antigravity, an AI coding tool. I realize AI is aggressively uncool. Do you think you can make human art with AI? I don't think you can with img generators, music generators or using AI to write for you. That's not human expression because the choices arn't intentional. I think vibe coding is cool tho. It's the most fun I've had with a software tool in the long time. I've tried to get into coding my whole life but I was always too thick, now its like the world is open for me. But everyone else using these tools are turbolame SaaS shills trying to shill slop for a buck so i donno

Please accept me

Logged
SweetBasilSeedBomb
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


*You hear muffled elevator music from the screen*
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: seedbomb

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Foraged BasilJoined 2026!ball ;-;
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2026 @941 » Toggle Font Embed

I LOVE IT :mark: I left you a painting of some mountains after reading through your interesting article about the twelve tribes. Really insightful and also just interesting. I also love ur doggy :-)

Logged

https://img.flowergame.net/1146763.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1148007.png https://pixelsea.neocities.org/icons/food-flower.gif https://img.flowergame.net/1145763.pnghttps://img.flowergame.net/1148041.png

Artifact Swap: Purple Spiffo
JPConan
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2026 @382 » Embed

Wow, you made a really great picture despite the extremely limited img editor on the site! I feel lucky to have that as the first ever user post, I really appriciate it. Made my day! It's the first entry in the Hall of Fame, and a worthy one!!
 :transport:



* a lovely hike.png (56.13 kB, 256x256 - viewed 46 times.)
Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe