Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @567.92
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Thinking of making a Jamie Paige fansite or wiki...


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Thinking of making a Jamie Paige fansite or wiki...  (Read 925 times)
Skyweaver
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 19 Feb 2026 @967 » Embed

I'm thinking of making a Jamie Paige fansite but am unsure of where to start or what to put in a fansite (Perhaps some examples might help?). I have made a few sites in the past using Neocities (most notably https://solinus.neocities.org and https://frutiger-aero.neocities.org/), but I'd like to try Nekoweb.

I'd also like to make this a collaborative project if possible so I don't have to do all the work of making and maintaining a fansite. Perhaps a wiki might work?

« Last Edit: Winter, 20 Feb 2026 @004 by Solinus » Logged

Aero and Skeuo Graphic Designer
Skyweaver's website!!

https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/jamie.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/faa-forum.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/miku.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/scp.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/aimp.png
MystSaphyr
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Professional Procrastinator
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: mystsaphyr
iMood: mystsaphyr

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 20 Feb 2026 @021 » Embed

Heck yeah Jamie P, I love this idea!!! I have a fansite for the Vocaloid Big AL where I kind of try to document like... everything LMAO, so I guess it depends on what all you plan to do? Will it be more of a decorative fan shrine kinda thing or more of an informational page?

(Nekoweb does let you give editing permission to other users so it can be collaborative!)

Logged

https://mystsaphyr.art/images/links/mine/myst_equalizer.gif  https://stitchskullscythe.com/images/buttons/linkbutton2.gif  https://stitchskullscythe.com/images/buttons/studiovoxyz.gif



Skyweaver
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 20 Feb 2026 @073 » Embed

Heck yeah Jamie P, I love this idea!!! I have a fansite for the Vocaloid Big AL where I kind of try to document like... everything LMAO, so I guess it depends on what all you plan to do? Will it be more of a decorative fan shrine kinda thing or more of an informational page?

(Nekoweb does let you give editing permission to other users so it can be collaborative!)

update: i realized i have the habit of making a wiki or something for an interest but the thing is i tend to have phases in interests (like a lot of ppl) so after a year or so whatever site i made ends up gathering cobwebs x_x

anyone that wants to make a jamiep fansite, this idea's all yours

Logged

Aero and Skeuo Graphic Designer
Skyweaver's website!!

https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/jamie.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/faa-forum.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/miku.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/scp.png
https://skyweaver.nekoweb.org/storage/aimp.png
alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2026 @159 » Toggle Font Embed

Sadly I don't think I'd have time to help make the site, but I love JamieP and would definitely visit the site! There's definitely demand :D

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe