Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @994.51
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  How to customize status.cafe and how to have entire feed without js?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: How to customize status.cafe and how to have entire feed without js?  (Read 868 times)
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @851 » Embed

Okay so I have two questions regarding the status cafe site.

So, I see that some people customize their status cafe site, but I'm wondering, are there any ready-made themes to use somewhere?
Or is there a site where you can "mess around" and get the finished code? It feels too overwhelming to start from scratch, or just "steal" someones code ya know? But it could be amazing if there's possibly a site that lets you mess around so you can view the result and then just copy and paste it?

Also, I've seen a site (https://bechnokid.com/resources/status-cafe/feed-reader/) where you can learn how to add the entire status cafe feed on your website, but it seems to be using JS. Is it possible to get the entire feed somehow without JS?

Logged
KiwiMeowo
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Meow
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kiwimeowo
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 29 Mar 2026 @329 » Embed

I haven't heard of a pre-made theme for status.cafe, I actually made my status.cafe theme by using the inspect mode (f12), and just add the styling using what I learnt about css. If you aren't familiar with HTML or CSS yet, I find using f12 really helps me understand how it works.

As for the Javascript part, I don't think it is possible to get the feed without using Javascript, as it is how you can obtain data from one page to another automatically. I'm thinking Iframes might work too, but it might look weird inside the iframe.

Logged

https://kiwimeowo.neocities.org/art/cook.png
Meow :3

https://kiwimeowo.neocities.org/button/button.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe