Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @540.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  I made a web dice game!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I made a web dice game!  (Read 969 times)
EdgyRabbid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: edgyrabbid
iMood: EdgyRabbid

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I met Dan Q on Melonland!Raymans Husband!SkeleraveJoined 2025!
« on: Spring, 10 Mar 2026 @004 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!

For tech class i had to make a dice game... in C#. Now i do not understand C#, so i made it with HTML, CSS and JS instead! You can play it with the link down below!

https://edgyrabbid.space/dice/Dice.html

Im super proud of this, but its far from done! Im posting here for feedback! Feel free to post critism!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/Q7WhR6bG/0x0830-C1-D4-96-4.gif
http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/51063.png
i AM in LOVE WITh RaYMaN XxX
Play NETPETS today!
ZoranaDragon
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


He/They
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ZoranaDragon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Magic Mail ☆Joined 2025!Enderpearlglossy orange (for Frutiger Aero fans)Rage Creature
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 10 Mar 2026 @265 » Toggle Font Embed

It's neat, though I do wonder what my name is for.
I will note that the image for 3 is broken, you may need to re-upload it if it's been uploaded and just broke somehow.

I have a tiny little nitpick about the images, though feel free to ignore it if it's intended. Some of them seem to be off center when they load in so the dice moves when I click refresh.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/C3WwXT66/Button2.png - https://i.ibb.co/Cp8YBd1w/OCVerse-Button.png - https://i.ibb.co/Rk1xS090/100x50-e.png

https://i.ibb.co/ns7sg7tx/Dragon.png https://web.archive.org/web/20070219094832im_/http://www.suta-raito.com/p7.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/MyDwR5S7/northwesternwolf.png

"This isn't the end. I'm going to be the greatest ever, because these guys are behind me." - Silver, Pokemon G

Artifact Swap: BridgeD MailBridgeM MailBridgeS MailBridgeT MailFavored MailRSVP MailThanks MailSteel MailTunnel MailWood MailShadow MailOrange MailFab MailBead MailWolfy
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe