Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @540.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Quiz maker


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Quiz maker  (Read 1039 times)
Nael
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 21 Mar 2026 @686 » Embed

Quiz maker

Hello~

There are plenty of quiz-making sites out there but they are all so professional and sterile, I wanted something quick and easy that remind me of the style of quizilla where people made quizzes like 'which naruto character are you' and the alike so I haphazardly made a quiz maker of my own.

It is still in ""alpha"" so let me know if you find any problems or bugs. The output is a generated html file you can host on your own site... or just pass it over to friends.




 :unite:

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/HxvkgZxN/quilsu2.png
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 21 Mar 2026 @792 » Toggle Font Embed

This is really well-made and intuitive. Really impressive work!

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
mortaki
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Mortaki is the name; whismy is my game.
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!Stitches Spiffo
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 21 Mar 2026 @823 » Toggle Font Embed

This is so cool! I love making quizzes, I will definitely be using this.

Logged

a calling card? in this economy?

Artifact Swap: Purple SpiffoGrey Spiffo
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 25 Mar 2026 @301 » Embed

This is super neat, thank you for sharing this! I've been meaning to add some new quizzes onto my site, so will try this out as a way to make them! It will be awesome to use another community member's tool!

Just a quick headsup, I noticed that the "Add Answer" button always appears disabled, but can also be pressed to add a new answer entry at any time. Not sure if that was still a WIP feature, or just a smol bug  :seal:

Hope to try it out for real in the next few days, I will let you know how it goes!

Logged
Nael
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2026 @051 » Embed

@tanuki

Can't wait to see what you create! c:

Oh, oh, that button is not disabled. It's just my poor choice of colors that make it look disabld, I will fix it, thanks for letting me know  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/HxvkgZxN/quilsu2.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe