Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @359.94
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Software & Data
| | |-+  NEED HELP ARCHIVING SECONDS FROM DISASTER


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: NEED HELP ARCHIVING SECONDS FROM DISASTER  (Read 1089 times)
mahoroa
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


shadow wizard money gang
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 25 Feb 2026 @966 » Embed

Recently ive been watching a lot of docuseries, specifically about disasters. Currently my fave is Mayday, a series about aviation incidents. There's another series I want to watch called Seconds from Disaster.

Seconds from Disaster is a series from NatGeo that recreates and explains how various man-made/natural disasters happened. It aired from 2004-2018. For whatever reason, finding this series ANYWHERE is a nightmare. I managed to find some episodes on YouTube but not the complete series. I can't find it anywhere on streaming or other sites either! And there's no way Im gonna have enough money to buy several of the dvd releases from Ebay.

I did however find mostly the entire series on dailymotion! the problem is one of the episodes, "Norway Massacre: I Was There" is not in good quality. In fact most of the dailymotion uploads are not the best quality, but bad quality and baked in chinese subtitles dont make it impossible to watch. Itd be a bonus if I could find them in good quality and maybe in english subtitles? The main target is a version of Norway Massacre thats in actual watchable quality.

If anyone knows how to start my search please lmk! Thank you :wizard:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/90138t.gif
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2026 @979 » Toggle Font Embed

Haven't checked for the one you're looking for, but at least 15 episodes are on archive.org.

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 26 Feb 2026 @032 » Embed

Found the video instantly.

Is there a caveat I'm not aware of and somehow this is not the correct video?




Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.pnghttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/iblockads.gif

Artifact Swap: Green SpiffoJust CheeseCourage smiley
mahoroa
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


shadow wizard money gang
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 26 Feb 2026 @206 » Embed

Found the video instantly.

Is there a caveat I'm not aware of and somehow this is not the correct video?





Thank you so much! Exact episode I was looking for. Now I can focus on finding the rest of the series in good quality

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/90138t.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe