Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @577.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 423.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What is something you're looking forward to?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: What is something you're looking forward to?  (Read 652 times)
noahie
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Writer
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 22 Apr 2026 @064 » Embed

I'm going to a friend's wedding in June. It's a destination wedding; we're flying from Texas to LA and staying in this big house. The wedding is very nontraditional. Only about twenty of us will be there. The ceremony itself will be short, and the rest of it will just be us hanging out and exploring LA.

Logged

"Your worst sin is that you betrayed and destroyed yourself for nothing"
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Striped Thigh-High SocksDevil HornsVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creature
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 22 Apr 2026 @092 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm looking forward to warmer weather! I'm hoping to be able to go on some more walks, since the fresh air is nice. I also just like walking. Hopefully I'll be able to explore the woods near my house a bit and hang out with my friends :D
Recently it's been warming up, since where I am it's can get pretty cold, especially in February. I can hardly believe that it's already April!  :seal:

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Paw printWeb HostingShopkinRice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptsplatQLF?Slime Spawn Eggcup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!MerioCream the Rabbitsea angel!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe