Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @732.75
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 268.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  what's up! (sig post #1)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: what's up! (sig post #1)  (Read 1280 times)
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


the great
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @762 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey there, I'm sig! I've been looking around for a forum to join lately because I'm getting sick of sites like twitter and reddit on which I often end up spending too much time, so... glad to be here! I used to be on an old Pokemon forum but after a few years of non-activity (read: forgetting about it) I found out that it shuttered.

I dabble in making videogames and music, and I also of course enjoy playing/listening to those. At the start of this summer I worked on and published my personal website (http://sigmatic.neocities.org) which I haven't really updated since. But I'm getting that itch again, so who knows?

That's all I can really come up with for the moment so again, glad to be here & see you around! :ha:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/cQ4jGPp/chainsaw.png           
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @872 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi sig, welcome to the forum :ha:

Sounds like your still tryna find what you're really into; I hope you do and the forum can help!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


the great
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 20 Sep 2022 @927 » Toggle Font Embed

Sounds like your still tryna find what you're really into; I hope you do and the forum can help!


haha, that's true in a sense! I mean, I'm definitely a huge gamer but I'm really trying to explore other interests other than Consuming Media, you know? feels like the modern internet traps me in the things i already know and have done before instead of actually making me want to do more, so i'm fully down to hang around here more often. Thanks for having me!

:cheerR:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/cQ4jGPp/chainsaw.png           
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe