Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @112.81
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Any anime merch sites?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Any anime merch sites?  (Read 364 times)
Serlei
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


Serlei :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: Serlei

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Maya's Magatama
« on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @498 » Embed

Lately, I've been wanting to get anime merch from Japan but I just can't really find a site!  :cry:

I know of some, such as Amiami, Goodsmile, JP Mercari, and Zenmarket, but since I live in America it can get very expensive when it comes to shipping!!  :cry:

The only anime merch website I've bought from was Amiami, two plushies which should have been around $13 each without shipping, and they ended up being $50 each at the end  :ohdear:

If anyone has any anime merch website recommendations, that frankly has cheaper shipping, do let me know!! Also, proxy sites as well? I know some sites like JP Mercari have something called 'proxies' where, since everything is from Japan, you have to use a proxy site in order to actually buy stuff from the sites, so any proxy sites (and frankly how to use them) would also be appreciated!!  :cheerR: :transport: :ozwomp:

Logged

BlazingCobaltX
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @572 » Embed

A while ago I made quite the bulk purchase through Neokyo. I was apprehensive about using proxies but ultimately this was a more convenient way of buying everything I wanted, even if processing costs rack up fast. Though the yen is weaker than ever, I would recommend keeping a tab of all the costs post conversion. Can definitely recommend it, though. The only other time I bought something from Japan was through Mandarake, which has an international storefront.

EDIT: Maybe my post about Neokyo can help you.

« Last Edit: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @574 by BlazingCobaltX » Logged

https://blazingcobaltx.neocities.org/images/arceus.png
Serlei
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


Serlei :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: Serlei

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Maya's Magatama
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @722 » Embed

A while ago I made quite the bulk purchase through Neokyo. I was apprehensive about using proxies but ultimately this was a more convenient way of buying everything I wanted, even if processing costs rack up fast. Though the yen is weaker than ever, I would recommend keeping a tab of all the costs post conversion. Can definitely recommend it, though. The only other time I bought something from Japan was through Mandarake, which has an international storefront.

EDIT: Maybe my post about Neokyo can help you.

Thank you!! I have heard of Neokyo before (forgot to mention it cause I mixed it up with Zenmarket  :omg:) so I'll definitely check it out!!  :ozwomp:

Also, gave your post a little read!! The only problem, for me, is that since I'm from America, and with the tariffs, I will most likely need to add more when it comes to the total of it all but your post will definitely help me out if I ever decide to buy from Neokyo!!  :loved: :ozwomp: (Also glad you enjoyed your little goodies!! :ozwomp: )

Logged

xolta
Sr. Member
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @810 » Embed

If Blu rays/ dvds count as merch may I recommend some sites? Were you can find some discounts.

Logged

Stream/Wibble man. Needs to relearn HTML. Monster with many faces

https://web.archive.org/web/20090820114207/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani_smb3_6lemmy.gifhttps://web.archive.org/web/20091027003500/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani30.gifhttps://web.archive.org/web/20090820114207/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani_smb3_6lemmy.gif
Serlei
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


Serlei :3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: Serlei

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Maya's Magatama
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 23 Sep 2026 @840 » Embed

If Blu rays/ dvds count as merch may I recommend some sites? Were you can find some discounts.
Sorry, mainly meant figurines, plushies, clothing, keychains, etc.!  :seal:

But, if you would like, you are still welcome to send them!! Someone else might want to know!!  :ozwomp: :cheerR:

Logged

xolta
Sr. Member
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 24 Sep 2026 @097 » Embed

Sorry, mainly meant figurines, plushies, clothing, keychains, etc.!  :seal:

But, if you would like, you are still welcome to send them!! Someone else might want to know!!  :ozwomp: :cheerR:

Ah well may as well share with the class none the less.

https://us.zavvi.com/c/anime-shop/dvd-bluray/
https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AV&gn=anime

I look at deep discount more and they seem to have some soild deals the other site was just recommended to me so may has well recommend it to others.

Logged

Stream/Wibble man. Needs to relearn HTML. Monster with many faces

https://web.archive.org/web/20090820114207/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani_smb3_6lemmy.gifhttps://web.archive.org/web/20091027003500/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani30.gifhttps://web.archive.org/web/20090820114207/http://geocities.com/geno_star_gunner/ani_smb3_6lemmy.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe