Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @731.76
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Add your button to my Netizen board!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Add your button to my Netizen board!  (Read 1191 times)
foxmosis
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View ProfileArt


thought about making my name on here twofrogs but
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
ribbitJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 @719 » Embed

Hey this is sick, I've already found a few cool websites from this!    Here's my button, I'd love to be a part of it.  My website is about to get a major revamp soon as it's very overdue it and this is just what I need to get started on that.



Logged

https://foxmosis.com/resources/images/other/twofrogs.png
https://foxmosis.com/resources/coolpics/favsiggy.gif
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarFirst 1000 Members!Great Posts PacmanJoined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 @768 » Toggle Font Embed

my buttons are over here https://skykristal.art/Links/ use the one you enjoy most :) and please use the provided code below. I prefer hotlinking & my neocities url for accessibility reasons. (the images or site link will not be dead over time & I am able to update my graphics)

absolutely going to link your site as well next time I update!

« Last Edit: Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 @770 by Skykristal » Logged

https://skykristal.art/Ocs/_rebecka.pnghttp://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_aquarium-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_tobi-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_flora-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_toothy-icon.png
Assorted Amblings
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt


Warm greetings!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @040 » Embed

Hello! Here's our button :-D

https://amaleihna.neocities.org/Images/World%20of%20Amaleihna.png

Logged

The rotation of the earth really makes our day! :-)

https://amaleihna.neocities.org/Images/Rotating%20Earth.GIF
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe