Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @757.78
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Communication Relay Station 47: Trekkie Webring


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Communication Relay Station 47: Trekkie Webring  (Read 5598 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 11 Jul 2022 @843 » Embed

EDIT 2: The webring has been shut down out of a lack of interest.

EDIT: Originally, this thread was intended as a means to gauge interest. The webring has since been founded!

Check it out: https://libre.town/space/crs47.xhtml

Original post text:

Quote
seeing as quite some people here are into Star Trek, we should maybe try to organize a Star Trek webring!
Not for just homepages of people who are into Star Trek, as that does not tend to be very interesting in and of itself, but perhaps we could choose to only accept Trek-related shrines, fanpages or subpages to the ring. I thought that'd be a super cool idea!
That way you could click your way through the pages and find sites full of fanfiction, opinions, graphics, ships, gifs, reviews, blogs, and so much more, all Trek related.

I have never organized a webring before though so I don't know how it works but I could read myself into it.
I'd gauge interest though before that, so, uh, hi, would anyone among you want to join? <3

https://libre.town/images-public/gifs/enterprise_warp.gif

« Last Edit: Winter, 09 Feb 2023 @962 by Memory » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 11 Jul 2022 @855 » Toggle Font Embed

This is a cool idea, I like it lots! I don't currently have any Startrek centric pages, but I could definitely think one up at some point.

Also as far as I know the cool kids use something called onionring? https://garlic.garden/onionring/

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 11 Jul 2022 @948 » Embed

This is a cool idea, I like it lots! I don't currently have any Startrek centric pages, but I could definitely think one up at some point.

Also as far as I know the cool kids use something called onionring? https://garlic.garden/onionring/

Oh thank you for the resource! :smile: That's super cool.
I think I will cook up an onionring at some point! Although I am not too hyped on the license. But at least it's permissive, so hey.

Logged
Cy83rPr1mm13
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 10 Aug 2022 @583 » Embed

It would certainly make me feel vindicated in working on a Deep Space 9 shrine for 8 months :smile: I support a Trekkie ring fully.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090830051607/http://geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/4495/st/anim_defiant.gif

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 31 Aug 2022 @393 » Embed

Currently working on getting it set up! :grin:

Thought about calling it the Great Link, because that'd be hilarious, but that already was a webring back in the days apparently and I don't want to step on anyone's foot.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821122732/http://geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/1142/startrek/greatlink.gif

That's why it's going to be called Communication Relay Station 47 - or simply Relay Station 47, or CRS47 for short.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 31 Aug 2022 @823 » Toggle Font Embed

Quote
the Great Link
omg :tongue:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #6 on: Summer, 31 Aug 2022 @938 » Embed

Quote
the Great Link
omg :tongue:
Someone needs to make a Zelda webring called A Link Between Sites or something.

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 01 Sep 2022 @891 » Embed

The site has been published for all to see! :omg:

https://libre.town/space/crs47.xhtml

There are instructions on how to join, some beautiful little gifs and graphics, and formidable background music! :ozwomp:

Logged
Zusk
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zusk

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Autumn, 03 Sep 2022 @403 » Toggle Font Embed

The site has been published for all to see! :omg:

https://libre.town/space/crs47.xhtml

There are instructions on how to join, some beautiful little gifs and graphics, and formidable background music! :ozwomp:

How fun! Was super excited by this.
https://zusk.neocities.org/ds9_meteor_blasters.html
Made a little Deep Space 9 themed WebGL game! Let me know if the page is alright for the webring :4u:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #9 on: Autumn, 03 Sep 2022 @478 » Embed

Oh my god that's awesome! :ozwomp:

Yeah if you put the widget on the page it's ready. :grin:


« Last Edit: Autumn, 03 Sep 2022 @484 by Memory » Logged
Zusk
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zusk

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #10 on: Autumn, 03 Sep 2022 @732 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh my god that's awesome! :ozwomp:

Yeah if you put the widget on the page it's ready. :grin:

Added! :4u:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #11 on: Autumn, 04 Sep 2022 @545 » Embed

Oh my god that's awesome! :ozwomp:

Yeah if you put the widget on the page it's ready. :grin:

Added! :4u:

And confirmed server-side. :loved:
Welcome to the ring :ozwomp:

Oh and by the way, your Trek-themed-browser-game inspired me to do something similar! I am currently developing my own DS9 themed game.

Logged
Zusk
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zusk

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: Autumn, 05 Sep 2022 @305 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh my god that's awesome! :ozwomp:

Yeah if you put the widget on the page it's ready. :grin:

Added! :4u:

And confirmed server-side. :loved:
Welcome to the ring :ozwomp:

Oh and by the way, your Trek-themed-browser-game inspired me to do something similar! I am currently developing my own DS9 themed game.

Hype! Keep me posted! :4u:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe