Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @726.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Vegan Wiener schnitzel recipe!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Vegan Wiener schnitzel recipe!  (Read 3361 times)
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 01 Aug 2022 @810 » Embed

Hi Melon people!
Today i am very excited to annouce that i posted the first recipe for my site.
My website was originally intended for this "little" cooking project, so i am very proud to be actually doing it!
Here's the recipe!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816718411521720400/1003631429076402207/IMG_20220801_133928.jpg


Logged
dantescanline
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


give em hell!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @557 » Toggle Font Embed

hey, that looks good! i make this recipe for vegan fish and chips a lot:


Logged

https://dantescanline.com/images/titlelogo.gif
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @565 » Embed

This looks delicous (glad to see another cooking person that's terrified of deep frying too). Nori sheet is so amazing, it always gives a delicious fishy flavour to everything!
Sometimes i like to mash some chickpeas, then add some nori sprinkles and some capers and it's a delicoius fishy spred that's also super easy! :grin:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @757 » Embed

You forgot the 11 paragraph story

Logged
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @897 » Embed

You forgot the 11 paragraph story

You are right? how can i leave out the most important part of the recipe:dunno: :drat:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Summer, 04 Aug 2022 @540 » Embed

You forgot the 11 paragraph story
If you're as upset about that trend on recipe sites as I am, check out Based.Cooking for completely ad and design free good recipes. :4u:

Logged
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 04 Aug 2022 @587 » Embed

If you're as upset about that trend on recipe sites as I am, check out Based.Cooking for completely ad and design free good recipes. :4u:

Check out this site too!

Based cooking was my main inspiration to make my own cooking website :3c

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2022 @053 » Embed

Oh I love seitan schnitzel! I made a variation of this recipe awhile back, I'll post it on my site eventually! Seitan rules.

Back when I could eat soy I also had made a vegan fish and chips with tempeh, which was also pretty good.

Logged
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Autumn, 16 Oct 2022 @537 » Embed

Oh I love seitan schnitzel! I made a variation of this recipe awhile back, I'll post it on my site eventually! Seitan rules.

Back when I could eat soy I also had made a vegan fish and chips with tempeh, which was also pretty good.

omg, i cant wait to see how you amde it! recently ive been trying to make a new zealand cake, but i never get time to do it!!!

also tempeh is very delicious and defenetly would work amazing in vegan fish and chips!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
hf02
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe