Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @639.31
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  debs place v3.0 is finally complete!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: debs place v3.0 is finally complete!  (Read 2040 times)
debleb
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


He/him, scaley tailey dragon
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Goose!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @675 » Toggle Font Embed

wheyyy after much trial and tribulation my website is updated!  :ozwomp:  https://debleb.fun/ can you tell i've got a comfort creature?

Logged

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

https://dragcave.net/image/JeJE6.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/MVIQA.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/j3sRH.gif
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @694 » Toggle Font Embed

I love the site! The layout is super cute!!! I'm gonna spend some time exploring it later  :grin:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @705 » Toggle Font Embed

I love it, it's so cute! You did a wonderful job!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Cattafang
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


“Gitcy: Is good for your spleen.” - Caddicarus
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @706 » Toggle Font Embed

loving your new layout bro! it*s so warm and friendly!   :4u:

Logged
Inkerlink
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey, nice to meet you!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @712 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey this site looks great Deb!
As a Final Fantasy fan I really dig the Chocobo theme you have going on.  :happy:
I like the compact nature of the website, it's cozy. And I like the warm colours and that the site updates inside the little window. I hope it ends up being a positive place for you for many years to come.  :4u:
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/050/118/121/original/alyx-dela-cruz-df6h5e2-d0905f2b-ebcf-4271-8444-f6d8b6a8e2ab.gif?1654097419

« Last Edit: Spring, 05 Mar 2023 @719 by Inkerlink » Logged

Quote
It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

https://i.imgur.com/IjPUuxT.gif

https://i.imgur.com/1y0RfuU.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe