This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @445.80
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Dream quiz (updated!)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Dream quiz (updated!)  (Read 7923 times)
Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 04 Apr 2022 @729 » Embed

If you're just dying to know what kind of dream you are, it's perfect for you :omg:k:

Check it out here!

Hopefully you guys like it. I got recurring dream!

- Danny

« Last Edit: Spring, 16 Apr 2022 @779 by Karius » Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2022 @735 » Toggle Font Embed

Oooo I got Lucid dream! :ozwomp:

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/lucid_dream.png

Vaguely interesting story; I did have a lucid dream once back when I used to keep a dream journal. There were all these monsters in the shadows and I was standing in a city square, they had me surrounded; but then I realized it was a dream and I could control things, so I grabbed the sun (It was really heavy!) and dragged it into the sky to make all the shadows run away.

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2022 @738 » Embed

Vaguely interesting story; I did have a lucid dream once back when I used to keep a dream journal. There were all these monsters in the shadows and I was standing in a city square, they had me surrounded; but then I realized it was a dream and I could control things, so I grabbed the sun (It was really heavy!) and dragged it into the sky to make all the shadows run away.

That's so cool! We love hearing about dreams :grin:

Our "lucid" aren't actually that lucid... We know we are in a dream, we just don't have any sort of control over it or even ourselves. They're usually nightmares too, which kinda sucks, but hey. They're still really interesting.

- Danny

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
Dojidave
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


huh?
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2022 @901 » Toggle Font Embed

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/day_dream.png
 :ozwomp: wow!

Logged

pleb-hates-the-modern-web
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


is this thing on?
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2022 @992 » Toggle Font Embed

i love this! ty for sharing it with us!
Recurring Dream" title="I am a recurring dream. I'm complex, yet familiar. People enjoy my presence.

Logged
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


she/her dude/bro/girl
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fall!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2022 @852 » Toggle Font Embed

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/lucid_dream.png

Why, thank you :loved: <3 <3 <3 !!!

I love this quiz, and the pixel art is soo crispy & pleasing to the eye.

Also, wow! I love you guys' new layout! It's such a nice way of showcasing your art

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/bad_dream.png
tf?

D'awwww.. I don't think you're off-putting! A bit mysterious, maybe.

« Last Edit: Spring, 05 Apr 2022 @855 by di » Logged

https://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/bl-alien.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/ibelieveinyou.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/di.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/delovely.gif
Sien
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Cool dude in the net
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 05 Apr 2022 @895 » Toggle Font Embed

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/recurring_dream.png
I do rarely have dreams about strange floating islands

Logged

Cool dude doing cool stuff!!!
cinni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


believe in your dreams <3
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 06 Apr 2022 @967 » Toggle Font Embed

aw i loved this quiz!! i got...

https://slumber.neocities.org/quiz/day_dream.png

hehe :ha:

Logged

Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 08 Apr 2022 @681 » Embed

Glad everyone is enjoying the quiz! I should mention that we'll be reworking the descriptions of the results too, namely the "bad dream" result. Bad dreams aren't negatives in our eyes, but we could probably elaborate on why it's not a bad result.

Sorry if you got bad dream and thought it was negative :sad: it's on me, as I was the one writing the descriptions.

But yeah, thank you for your input everyone! :ha:

- Danny

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 16 Apr 2022 @778 » Embed

I finally finished changing up the quiz :ha: The original link doesn't work anymore, ahah... Here is my site, you can access the quiz from the sidebar.

Lots of things around the results changed, feel free to take it again!

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #10 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2022 @935 » Toggle Font Embed

I got Recurring Dream. (The BBCode doesn't seem to work)
http://recurring_dream.png

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Darmodej
Full Member
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #11 on: Spring, 21 Apr 2022 @858 » Toggle Font Embed

lucid !!

wish i had lucid dreams more often

Logged

ano, ja jsem on
Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2022 @725 » Embed

I got Recurring Dream. (The BBCode doesn't seem to work)
http://recurring_dream.png

The BBCode would work if I made it so it hotlinked from my server...

... which I didn't! Thanks for bringing this up, I should probably remove that.

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
haumeaGeth
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I'm hungry, can we go get pho?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: stupidwittlebaby
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: batbrainbat

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Help, my tail is stuck!Your Horror (from that forum gift game)A Jiggly Egg !Joined 2025!
« Reply #13 on: Spring, 16 Apr 2025 @824 » Embed

Well, it's three years later and the link is long dead, but I saw talk of lucid dreams so I wanted to share too-

I've been actively working on lucid dreaming for a bit now and have had marked success. My most recent one was a couple nights ago. I started off with an annoying dream about wandering around an airport, trying to figure out where I was supposed to go. Then I woke up, went to the bathroom, and when I went back to bed, I slipped back into that dream, but with lucidity.

Because I'm still learning, I mostly use my lucid dreams now to experiment and work on control. I started off by turning a doorknob blue for kicks, then decided I wanted to go outside. I was in a basement though, and didn't want to have to run around the airport, for fear the stimulating environment would distract me and I'd slip out of the lucid state. So instead I just... dug a hole through the wall, up to ground level-

I found myself outside in a very pretty, woodsy place. So I messed around with flying, trying to change my form into a bird and practiced landing smoothly on branches. Then I tried turning into a cat in this lovely field I found. It uh. It sort of worked. I'd say horrific half-human-half-cat hybrid is a win-

After that, I started running out of ideas, so I just flew around some more, followed this waterfall down into this strange OMORI-ish world, and slowly slipped out of lucidity. I'm really pleased with how this one went, it was easily my longest lucid and the one where I've had the most control so far.

I think the part of lucid dreaming that feels the coolest, though, is the moment I actually become lucid. It's the same feeling as if you were staring blankly before refocusing your eyes. I feel it in my head, too, the dream suddenly becomes so crisp. I love it, super cool experience.

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/qACsvNS.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pAONOEc.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fdUVIfW.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ZCtHkwl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ypcKWM0.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/oRkijoy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GdVZ87H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/k9Rf9aq.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/1fpzX0w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/8w07QtP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: Polyamorousstotal misplayGlam Metal DoraBlue Fishbitsy catKickboardPurple TamaNOTchi
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe