Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @624.26
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  Is there any service out there that's for web forms?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Is there any service out there that's for web forms?  (Read 3917 times)
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Winter, 13 Feb 2022 @276 » Embed

For my link directory, I will periodically set up submissions for websites created by people or found by people and the last service I used (Google Forms) locked me out of my account and won't let me back in.

I'm stuck now and am wondering if there's a service similar to that.

« Last Edit: Winter, 13 Feb 2022 @830 by easy_breezy » Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 13 Feb 2022 @790 » Toggle Font Embed

SO I assume you mean forms and not forums? (Quite different things!)

The easiest option is just to have people email their submissions to you, that does not require any external service. You could also make a discord, or a thread on this forum and ask people to post submissions there.

If you're interested in learning Node.js or another scripting language, this is a SUPER easy and great project to get started with and you could host it on a tilde server or other free/low cost server.

If you're really just looking for a google forms alternative, Im less of an expert on that, I'm sure someone will comment with more specific recommendations, but there are a few options I can see here: https://alternativeto.net/software/google-forms/?license=free (Microsoft Forms & SurveyJS might be the closest) maybe you'll spot one that suits you!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
easy_breezy
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


PonPon
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: hax_man

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Feb 2022 @830 » Embed

SO I assume you mean forms and not forums? (Quite different things!)

If you're really just looking for a google forms alternative, Im less of an expert on that, I'm sure someone will comment with more specific recommendations, but there are a few options I can see here: https://alternativeto.net/software/google-forms/?license=free (Microsoft Forms & SurveyJS might be the closest) maybe you'll spot one that suits you

I just noticed the misspell right when I woke up.
Survey.JS looks interesting. I might use that

If that doesn't work then I could turn the LinxMax topic into a submissions thread

« Last Edit: Winter, 13 Feb 2022 @833 by easy_breezy » Logged

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe