This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @865.06
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Should reading posts be limited to members?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Poll
Question: Should reading posts be limited to forum members?
Yes!
No!

Author Topic: Should reading posts be limited to members?  (Read 8701 times)
tarraxahum
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Xx_O_o_xX
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: tarraxahum

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @587 » Toggle Font Embed

I was about to say something and then I got distracted by Memory's signature. Is it. Is it supposed to behave like that.

...Anyway where was I.

Apparently missed this topic when it was first discussed, but I'm also adding my voice to 'no'. Locked forums always look indimidating as hell to join, especially if they are more community-based and not focusing on some single subject where you'd somewhat know what to expect. And when only half the forum is blocked off the most active discussion still usually happen in that 'user area', 'cause that makes sense intuitively.

I don't know if I'd join Melonland if I wasn't able to lurk for a considerable time prior... So I'm glad it's open! :D

Logged


https://tarraxahum.neocities.org/pofub.png
https://i.postimg.cc/3Nyfy9zP/userbar.png
https://i.postimg.cc/13ZPQNNr/uservodka.png
"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe