Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @746.01
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Website to make little label thingies!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Website to make little label thingies!  (Read 2044 times)
MaiaVulpes
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: britknee
iMood: BritKnee

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 19 Mar 2023 @577 » Toggle Font Embed

I used to know this awesome site that called itself a "label maker" but I can't find it anymore, it wasn't like flaming text. Everything was small.

https://obritsdoomingsanctuary.neocities.org/homepage (I used them on my old site in the iframe)

can anyone help please ^^

Logged

Marxist Leninist Queen (I think in contradictions, you see)
bingus_baby
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Baby of the bingus...
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2023 @676 » Embed

Do you mean the buttons or the text? If you mean buttons, search 88x31 buttons and you'll find buttons and generators to make 'em! But it's a lot easier to make them in a desktop program imo.

Fo the text, try searching up something like "typewriter font" (or whichever text you were referring to.) For the text in the left iFrame, I search up typewriter font and found this! https://www.font-generator.com/fonts/JunkosTypewriter/

Logged

https://t4m4g0tch1.neocities.org/graphics/catsquish.gif
MaiaVulpes
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: britknee
iMood: BritKnee

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2023 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

Do you mean the buttons or the text? If you mean buttons, search 88x31 buttons and you'll find buttons and generators to make 'em! But it's a lot easier to make them in a desktop program imo.

Fo the text, try searching up something like "typewriter font" (or whichever text you were referring to.) For the text in the left iFrame, I search up typewriter font and found this! https://www.font-generator.com/fonts/JunkosTypewriter/

No I don't mean buttons. It was a basic site that had colour options and font options which would produce a little label.

Logged

Marxist Leninist Queen (I think in contradictions, you see)
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 21 Mar 2023 @338 » Toggle Font Embed

I use this one, it's probably not the same one tho https://cooltext.com/

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
MaiaVulpes
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: britknee
iMood: BritKnee

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 22 Mar 2023 @917 » Toggle Font Embed

I use this one, it's probably not the same one tho https://cooltext.com/

No its not, but thank you!! It will hopefully work ^^

Logged

Marxist Leninist Queen (I think in contradictions, you see)
MaiaVulpes
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: britknee
iMood: BritKnee

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 22 Mar 2023 @922 » Toggle Font Embed

I ACTUALLY FOUND IT!!!

Its this http://acme.com/labelmaker/

Logged

Marxist Leninist Queen (I think in contradictions, you see)
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe