Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @104.41
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Post anything Vocaloid here :3


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Post anything Vocaloid here :3  (Read 10265 times)
chantolove
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Jewels. Quarrystone. Salt. Blasting powder. Enough
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: chantolove

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!THE-MEASURE-CUTSHungry caterpillar
« Reply #30 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @136 » Embed

I have a playlist I "curate" (it's more of a hoarding, though) called 'new vocaloid' for any and all vocal synths I find since the date of its creation. It's got songs with millions of views, but it's also got ones as low as 12k... Can be found here :]

@jester-addict I put the song you linked into the playlist. It's really good!!

If I'm allowed a little self-promo, I spend my grownup money on secondhand Synth V codes so I can make dinky little covers as presents for my friends. Total grab bags, so they might not interest you if you're more into original music production than The Voicebanks Inherently haha.
When I get paid on Friday, I'm going to pick up Asterian and Nyl for my next project...

Logged

https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/Guys/myguys/akiradoll.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/sitebuttonv2.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/flag.png

Artifact Swap: Tiny SunTHE-MEASURE-CUTS
Memory
Guest

« Reply #31 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @176 » Embed

I am also going to self promo and post my cover channel here. I need to get back to actually making things, but I keep getting distracted every time I open the Vocaloid editor lmao.

I just bought Ruby the other night, so I'm hoping that I can make something with her soon.

Logged
chantolove
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Jewels. Quarrystone. Salt. Blasting powder. Enough
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: chantolove

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!THE-MEASURE-CUTSHungry caterpillar
« Reply #32 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @716 » Embed

I am also going to self promo and post my cover channel here. I need to get back to actually making things, but I keep getting distracted every time I open the Vocaloid editor lmao.

I just bought Ruby the other night, so I'm hoping that I can make something with her soon.

get subscribed to!!! You're one of the only voisona users I've seen, how do you like it

Logged

https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/Guys/myguys/akiradoll.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/sitebuttonv2.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/flag.png

Artifact Swap: Tiny SunTHE-MEASURE-CUTS
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe