Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @65.73
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Is it easier to paint your fingers or Toes?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Is it easier to paint your fingers or Toes?  (Read 1882 times)
AJ
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


am back once again
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @046 » Toggle Font Embed

Also, do you rather use Gel Polish or Regular (lacquer) Nail Polish?
I have never tried Gel Polish before, but if I did, it would make my life SO MUCH easier (or maybe I'm just making my life hard by putting on gloopy first coats)

I feel like painting my toes is way easier than painting my fingernails because I use my fingers so much (drawing, typing, stimming with my hair) and I always end up peeling off my Lacquer  :drat:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 16 May 2023 @204 » Embed

Unpopular opinion maybe but I have a thing against pedicures. I find feet weird and gross in general and mine in particular.
As far as fingers go, I always leave nail polish on until it all chips off. The look of scraped up nail polish is just very me. Grungy, emo, and low budget. It's like my thing.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe