Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @874.04
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Webring for Mobile Friendly Sites


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Webring for Mobile Friendly Sites  (Read 3952 times)
glitchlynx
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 11 Mar 2023 @835 » Embed

I'm starting a webring for mobile friendly websites, called nu-cyberspace. I thought it might be cool to have a directory of personal / web revival sites that are all accessible from a smartphone. If you are interesting in joining, all the information is on the webpage above!


Logged

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ In this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we love
▔▏┗┛▕▔ & appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
cardfight!! vanguard kyou yahagi
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2023 @950 » Embed

That's super cool! I will join for sure. :chef:

Logged
doubleincision
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: doubleincision

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 11 Mar 2023 @963 » Embed

neat idea! i'll join, i put a lot of effort into making sure my site looks good on mobile. :grin:

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/VboGEkt.gif

xandra
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


i want to be with you everywhere
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 12 Mar 2023 @280 » Toggle Font Embed

i love this idea! :)

Logged

https://visitriverton.com/siggy.php?id=124
Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 16 Mar 2023 @903 » Toggle Font Embed

This is so cool! Will absolutely apply as soon as I've fixed a few things in my mobile compatibility code :dive: I'm sure a webring like this will be useful to so many people

Logged

https://moodlemcdoodle.neocities.org/images/mine/lost.gif
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 08 Apr 2023 @720 » Toggle Font Embed

Awesome webring idea! Mobile-friendly sites are my favorite, as someone who also uses their phone and tablet quite often being able to view everything nicely is great. I also put in a lot of effort to make sure 99% of my site fits all screens. I send over my info to join c:

Logged


Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery

http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png
lostletters
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 09 Apr 2023 @045 » Embed

I was inspired to do some work on my font sizing for phones, tables, and desktop setups thanks to this. Now my site is looking great on mobile. I’ll look into joining. Really cool concept btw!

Logged
glitchlynx
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2023 @084 » Embed

I was inspired to do some work on my font sizing for phones, tables, and desktop setups thanks to this. Now my site is looking great on mobile. I’ll look into joining. Really cool concept btw!

 :ozwomp: That's great, I'm glad I could help inspire you!

Logged

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ In this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we love
▔▏┗┛▕▔ & appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
cardfight!! vanguard kyou yahagi
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe