di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« on: Winter, 03 Jan 2022 @763 » |
|
it's snowing a lot today in New Jersey.
it's 28°F (-2°C).. even though yesterday it was 63°F (17°C)!!
How is Winter going in your part of the world? or is it summer there? 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2022 @029 » |
|
Incredible how fast the temperature dropped Scary, right?? :'(i love the *idea* of snow, but then when i'm actually in it, i'm cold and wet and miserable LOL
isn't that the truth? i like snow, only when i have absolutely nowhere to go and nothing to do 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2022 @829 » |
|
We had snow again here last nightWe only had a tiny bit of frost here (about 3 degrees at the lowest).
My aunt who is visiting Finland sent me this picture today though (note for Americans - temp is in celsius)
3°C isn't too bad at all! -20°, on the other hand... I honestly can't imagine  For me it's raining heavily with strong winds. It kinda scares me because of the flood warnings in other places but I think I will survive.
I hope you are okay!
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: Winter, 25 Jan 2022 @966 » |
|
Summer here shorts and singlets.
I do miss my hoodies though 
Wanna trade:dunno: 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
fLaMEd
Jr. Member
 

⛺︎ My Room
Artifacts:

|
 |
« Reply #9 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2022 @931 » |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: Winter, 27 Jan 2022 @062 » |
|
Not quite ready for the return to cold yet 
I can't blame you. The highs here have been below freezing the past week. 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
   
 

she/her dude/bro/girl ⛺︎ My Room
RSS: 
Guild Memberships: Artifacts:
  
|
 |
« Reply #12 on: Winter, 04 Feb 2022 @894 » |
|
Darmodej, I'm hoping some of the snow here will blow your way. I really don't want it to snow today or tomorrow as there's a dance I want to go to tomorrow night!
that video is indeed very wintery, and there's something very nostalgic about it.. i like the way it's shot. thank you for that 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|