Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @836.82
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  I Made a Food Webring!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I Made a Food Webring!  (Read 2918 times)
kurohaato
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Full Steam Ahead! (≧∀≦)ゞ
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: kurohaato

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
BobYellow FishThe World's Cutest Predator BurbyFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @123 » Toggle Font Embed

While browsing brisray's and sadness' collections of webrings, I noticed that while there's no webring for general food stuff. So I made one! It's for sites that have any kind of food content, from cooking and baking to foraging and canning to a 35 page essay in MLA format with a complete citation list on why McDonald's sodas taste different to the canned stuff.  :chef: The only exception to the "anything goes as long as it's edible" rule is for alcohol. I've made the decision to accept sites that host alcohol related content on a case-by-case basis.

Here's the link to the ring's index. I did it all the technical stuff through onion-ring.js. I also made my first minimalist styled page with this webpage and I'm super proud of it. :happy:

Logged

It ain't much but it's honest work

Artifact Swap: Snail Mail
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @926 » Embed

Good luck with the webring. Personally I prefer these loosely single subject rings.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe