Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @69.57
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Gaming Pickups


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Gaming Pickups  (Read 1533 times)
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: Autumn, 12 Nov 2023 @921 » Toggle Font Embed

I just realised this forum doesn't have a thread where people can post the games they picked up, so I thought I'd make one, because I recently went to a retro gaming market.

The event was okay. It was great seeing all of the stuff for sale, not so much fun having to weave around people, of which the event had many, and seeing the ridiculous prices some games and consoles went for!

That said, I still got some cool stuff, and some good deals on games. (Super Magnetic Neo asked for like £80 last I checked, but got it here for 50!)

My biggest regret was not saving up more for the event, because there were some cool stuff there I would have liked, but cost too much. Will hopefully be better prepared next time.

Anyway, here are the photos of stuff I got:
https://files.catbox.moe/oag7nw.JPGhttps://files.catbox.moe/ecd5n4.JPG

What have you guys gotten recently?

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
myleszey
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW

Rabbit
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 14 Nov 2023 @805 » Toggle Font Embed

I don't have any photos to add on to this thread right now, but I just wanted to reply to say that it's cool to see you got Super Magnetic Neo! I had a lot of fun with that one until it decided to hang up and stop working about an hour in.


Logged

https://lagomorph.club/icons/buttonmyles.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 14 Nov 2023 @938 » Toggle Font Embed

I thought this was gonna be a gaming centric pick up lines thread like uhhh “have you got an ocarina cus you’re the link to my heart”, ahh sadly I’m disappointed  :drat:

But PlayStation demo disks are great! I’ll have to post some of the PS2 games I collected from shops a few years ago!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe