Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @874.09
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Webring for sites made by static site generators?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Webring for sites made by static site generators?  (Read 2898 times)
lostletters
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 09 Apr 2023 @044 » Embed

Does anyone know of a webring for sites generated using an SSG like Hugo or Jekyll? It’s always awesome to come across folks using them on neocities, so it would be great if we had an easier way to find each other. I can look into starting one if there isn’t a webring for it already.

Logged
RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


🍄🖤🐀
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 12 Apr 2023 @159 » Embed

I've stumbled across many webrings, but I don't believe I've seen one based around static site generators. I think it'd be a cool idea though. I know I use them for some of my main sites; I'd love to join it if you do make one (I'm not on Neocities though;;)

Logged

https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/Shroom.Ink.gif — we art, web dev, and game dev — https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/DeadInsideArtist.Art.gif
lostletters
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 12 Apr 2023 @599 » Embed

I decided to start a webring for Neocities sites built with SSGs since I couldn't find one for this: https://neossg.neocities.org/  :transport:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe